● Shizuka's Secret

~~~

■TW: Sexual harassment/manipulation

~~~

"Nobita Nobi and Dekisugi have stood first again!"

The teacher said with pride. Why wouldn't she? They both gave the best results among all the classes.
And it helped to boost her ego in front of other teachers. They were her gems.

Nobita Nobi. You might have known him as a loser. Who sleeps all day, clings to his robot brother for the slightest of things, and manages to fail every single test. But no, he is not the same. He has changed, he is the top scorer, cold, indifferent, and no longer takes shit from anyone, until it's mom, Dad, or Doraemon cause family? Sometimes you can't live freely with them but you can't live without them either.

Why he changed so much you might ask, well it was 7 June 2006,

He asked his crush out. He remembers it clearly to the present day.

"Ew, nobita! Why would you ruin my day like that!! Why would I even like a looser like you?"

Shizuka said with a disgusted expression, which broke the heart of Nobita into a million pieces.
Everyone laughed. Gian, suniyo, the entire class.

Tears rolled down his cheek. But someone else was also broken.

Dekisugi. But he never spoke up. Because he hated himself for how much he was affected by Nobita being hurt.

*Why do I care so much?*

He picked up his bag and left.

Doraemon offered to take revenge but Nobita denied it.

"Leave this shit on me"

That's how Doraemon knew how hurt he was. It changed him into a better person but his sweet nature was gone.

Back to the present day,
The last bell rang, and Nobita packed his bag calmly.
However, he noticed that his partner was not so calm. For some obvious reason, Dekisugi and Nobita were made to sit together by the teacher.

Dekisugi is always nervous around him. It's his closeted gay awakening after all.

However, Nobita ignores him. Mostly. Not when his legs distracted him during physics lecture.

♤♤♤

The class was empty but Shizuka was there. Waiting for someone.

One of their young male teachers entered the classroom and locked the door.

Shizuka gulped. She doesn't want this, does she? It was a mistake after all! When she decided to have sex with her teacher for marks just to bring Nobita down, unaware that he recorded her secretly.

"Come here"
The male said in a deep lustful voice.

"Yes sir"

He harshly grabbed her wrist and slipped his hand into her underwear.

"Fuck.." she moaned as he started to finger her. Harshly. Causing her to whimper.

He pinched and twisted her nipples with the other hand causing her to screech.

"Suck my dick you whore"