● Look what you made me do

The next day:

"Hey everyone! As you guys might know, it's my birthday today!!"

Everyone in the class clapped.

"So on this occasion of my 19th birthday, I am throwing a huge party at my house!"

Sounds of hooting and cheering could be heard in the hallway. It was Suniyo's party after all. He was rich. Mad rich. The most interesting part was that his parents didn't interfere in any of his decisions and expenses. And since most of the class was 18, they didn't mind the alcohol.

Suniyo glanced at Nobita. He was not affected at all. He kept the same composure and cold face. It hurt Suniyo's ego more than any other. Before, he used to boast about his riches, getting Nobita all excited, only first to degrade him. That he was not worthy enough. Leaving him crying. While Gian laughed and Shizuka was born ready to leave with them any time. Leaving Nobita all alone. Sometimes, Suniyo even wondered how the hell Nobita had hope of her liking him back.

But this time, Suniyo decided to humble himself like last year. After all, he missed Nobita as his friend, too. His kind and clumsy nature. Though he knew Nobita would reject his offer again.

"Nobita?"

"Yeah, I need to study. "

He started to pack his bag.

"Hey, Nobita!!" Gian said in anguish.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! Be glad he is inviting you!" He said hesitating a little, not sure if he would have said that.

"Gian, I think it would be nice of you to study for the semi-finals instead of partying and wasting your mom's hard work on paying your and your sister's fees."

The entire class was silent. Gian's face was red. He was mad. This was not looking good.

"How dare you!!" He swung a punch at Nobita. While Nobita stood still. He didn't move a muscle. His nose started bleeding, but he smiled.

"Wrong move, Gian."

He kicked his groin while he swung a punch at him, causing him to fall. Gian kept whimpering, but Nobita didn't stop. 8 consecutive punches, blood on the floor, and one eye swollen. Gian's nose seemed unrecognizable.

"Don't worry, I did not fracture his nasal septum. He is fine. I bet he will look handsome tonight,"

Nobita picked up his bag and left.

Suniyo gasped. What they had done to him. He felt sorry. He never understood how badly their actions hurt Nobita, mentally and physically. Moreover, there didn't seem to be any hope for those scars to heal. He ran after him. Catching him in the hallway.

"Nobita!"

He turned and looked at him with a stern look.

"What?"

"I am sorry,"

"For what?"

"For the way, I treated you in the past"

For a second, there was a change in the emotions.

"Cut the bullshit."

"I know... I know I am late. Very late. But I still want to see you as my friend. Again. Or maybe just as normal classmates? We can greet each other nicely and.. and that's it!!"

"You want a punch?"

"..... nobita please.."

"Leave me the fuck alone. And it's a warning"

Suniyo was sad. He felt pathetic. Remembering how he laughed when Gian used to throw the same punches at Nobita.

While he was returning to the class, his eyes landed on Dekisugi.

"Dekisugi!"

"Hi"

"You coming to my birthday party?"

"Yeah?"

"Do me a favor please"

"Sure it's your birthday, I can't deny can I?"

Suniyo chuckled.

"Can you please request Nobita to come too?"

Silence filled the air as Dekisugi's expression changed.

"I am sorry suniyo but..."

"Please Dekisugi I beg you"

"Are You out of your mind? Didn't you see how he almost fractured Gian's nose back there!"

"I know... I insisted him, he gave me a warning"

"So what do you want to see? His warning's outcome on me?"

"No... I just wanted to rebuild our friendship"

"What?"

"In a better way..."

"Suniyo..."

"I am a terrible person Dekisugi, I just wanted to work on it, it's okay if you do not want to pursue him"

Dekisugi sighed. He was happy with the change of heart in Sunio, but he was afraid that he might get beaten up by his crush. Oh sorry, his classmate.

"I will try okay?"

Suniyo's face lit up hearing those words escape dekisugi's mouth.

"Thanks a lot, dekisugi"