● My Baby

●WARNING: Slight description of violence, mention of suicide, homophobia

~~~

The sky flared with redness as the sun was about to set.

Standing below the bridge, Nobita's vision blurred, as his head ached.

" There - there is blood on my fingers...."

He remembered how the old man whimpered in pain as he continued to punch his face, he cried and begged for him to stop, but Nobita didn't stop, he liked it, especially seeing someone so vulnerable.

Nobita started laughing maniacally while tears simultaneously rolled down his cheeks. Sometimes, he felt like he was not himself anymore. He had zero control over his actions when given a chance to express them freely.

"fucker...."

He smiled as he wiped his tears away,

"If I weren't in school I would have chopped him off"

● NEXT DAY:

Everything started normally, with students chattering, and pen fights, sure Akira and Ida still seemed a little traumatized but Suniyo and Gian were pretty chill.

Shizuka greeted Nobita in the morning with a soft smile, just like the good old days.

Except for the fact that none of them had retained the ounce of their childhood innocence.

Dekisugi, who was completely oblivious to what had happened laid his head on his desk.

The first period started and Mrs Yuri mentioned how one of their finest teachers abruptly resigned from his job. She said he was loved by many students.

●PED CLASS:

Nobita was alone, changing his shirt in the locker room when suddenly a hand slid over his shoulder.

It was Tommie, she was from the other section but was well-known for her witty nature and beauty.

"As if it's not the topper himself eh?"

"what the fuck you are doing in the boy's locker room?"

Tommie rolled her eyes and wrapped her hands around Nobita's neck.

"I thought I would have some fun"

"Have You sold your brain off? You want to have sex with me in a boy's locker room?"

"So you don't mind the sex part"

Nobita rolled his eyes as he put on the new shirt.

He and Tommie knew each other very well, special thanks to Mrs. Yuri for pairing them up as captains to manage almost every single event in the high school.

Tommie was not only an excellent student but also insanely beautiful. However, what many people failed to see was her cunning nature.

Her cat eyes, as if studying every student's personality. She would know more about you than yourself. Your impulses, emotions, body language, she was a master at mind fucking.

"What about Dekisugi?"

"What about him?"

Tommie chuckled.

"C'mon Nobita, I know you like him! "

"Exactly, that's why I am not answering shit"

Tommie narrowed her eyes.

"Is it that bad?"

"Yes, it is that bad, I don't want Dekisugi to be in a relationship with someone like me, I was this close to hurting him that day"