Chapter 1

Ballister and Ambrosious were cleaning the old tower. Ambrosious was focusing on the outer region, throwing the petroleum, old tires, cars, and even bricks that didn't line up from the tower itself. While Ballister worked on the inside, removing curtains that didn't let the sunlight in, removing the wood from the windows, fixing the light and re arranging the weapons.

Both of them did their work in peace removing the 'Murder wall' and adding picktures of Nimona with the painting on the middle. Ballister smiled sadly staring at the empty room. 'Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock' Ballister gasped staring at the door, a huge smile formed on his lips as he slid over the chains jumped over the sofa and ran to open the door. Opening it fully with. Huge smile it disappeared when no one was there, he exhaled softly looking down.

A small pink shimer lit the room making Ballister frown a bit. "Hey boss." Gasping and turning around he almost shouted. "Holy! Sh-" "lenguage!" Ambrosious shouted throwing the last tire to the trunk. The old man smiled and left either the car while Ballister chuckled looking at Ambrosious but then at Nimona.

With huge smiles Balister ran and hugged Nimona. Ambrosious walked inside seeing the sunlight shimer around the old tower beautifully, and the sight of the two old friends reunite. Ballister hugged Nimona awkwardly but hugged her never the less, Nimona was hugging him aswell, tightly with teary eyes. "You're back." Breathed out the dark knight.

Ambrosious smiled softly leaning over the wall watching the encounter, the sight was heart warming. Both smiled brightly, Ballister ruffled her hair while Nimona chuckled. "Hey! I told you I'd be back." Resting her hands over her hips, peeking at Ambrosious aswell. "Hey." She smiled her sharp like fangs showing. "Hi. Sorry about the incident." Ambrosious smiled softly showing his hands to express he wasn't armed or meant harm.

Kneeling down in front of her she chuckles shaking her head. "Nah. It's all good." Her smile like grin made him chuckle and pull her in a tight yet short hug as to not make her uncomfortable. Nimona was shocked at firt by the sudden affection but her smile grew bigger -if that's possible- and embrace the golden knight.

Ballister smiled heart warming while kneeling down and hugging her aswell. Nimona almost cried for once she felt like she belonged, she felt cared for and loved. "Okay, okay. Let's stop this is getting too cheesy." Nimona backed up cleaning her teary eyes.

Ambrosious nods softly standing up and helping Ballister. "It is isn't it?" Ambrosious chuckled softly shaking his head when his eyes landed at the dirty dishes table and stove. "Are you kidding me! Ballister you said you'll clean this! Ai, you better do the dishes right now." Ambrosious had a small frown and a lightly irritated expresion, Balister chuckles backing up while raising his hands, before rushing to do the dishes.

Closing his arms before looking at Nimona, she just stiffened and chuckles softly before waving lightly. "Ill just-" Ambrosious raised a brow quirquing his lips. Before he could even say something she rushed and helped Balistor clean the dishes, Nimona cleaned the stove in general. Ambrosious chuckled softly and sighed shaking his head before walking to his car and taking inside a few plants to add more green in the room. Staring at the dirty sofa he sighed deep cleaning it and sewing a few areas that had cuts.

The stiffness in the air died down when Ballister and Nimona started to chatter, Ambrosious smiled staring at both of them. He didn't knew Nimona all well, but the stories Ballister chatted with him all month over made him understand Nimona a bit better. To say the least, he felt happy seeing Ballister talking with someone else that isn't him. Seeing the intervert and once broody Ballister happy and enjoying himself with Nimona made Ambrosious felt like a third wheel. More or less a third wheel over an old friendship, that finally reunited and are trying to have a moment.

"Me a third wheel? Over my boyfriend? Im reading too much into this." He thought yet shouted in his head while Huffing softly and stuffing a few pillows since they where quite thin. He felt stupid for being there like this, standing up he smiled kindly waving off the two friends. "Take care Bal, Nimona. I'll be heading off. I have to throw away the old junk. Take care and dont stay up late!" Ambrosious chuckled softly waving bye as he rushed out as Ballister smiled softly and nods.

Ambrosious groaned rubbing his forehead feeling completely dumb. Entering his car he quickly turned it on and left. Nimona and Ballister watched as Ambrosious left, Nimona looked at Ballister and he did the same. "He always kisses me before he leaves." She smiled softly seeing Ballister sad expresion, "Hey don't worry. Maybe he's tired. Or he feels weird that I'm here?" Ballister rolled his eyes smiling at Nimona. "Nah, it takes a lot for something to bother him." Nimona nods before smirking, "Two out of three?" Ballister smirked slapping the table. "Your on!"