chapter 6

"Wait, slow down, Ambrosious. We don't know if this is true." Ballister tried to reson but failed. "Bal, Nimina is not a human. She is something we both don't know. We need to find actual information to help her." Ambrosious quickly stands up, showing the parchment to clarify his statements. "What if it isn't true? Like the others, where they made Nimona a minster!" "Bal." Ambrosious sighed and pulled Ballister in a tight hug.

"What's there to lose? No doctor knows what's wrong with her. If this place is at least true we can find answers to help her." Nimona gasps and twists on the bed. Sitting up, she breathed out with a horsed and low adjective voice. "We will go.... that place does exist. I've been there." Ambrosious, and Ballister rushed to her side, holding her side and helping her up. "Pops... let's go." Ambrosious nods firmly. "I'll see if we can get a car."

Nimona stops him as she breathes, trying to stay awake, "No. Horse." Ambrosious nods softly before looking at Ballister and runs out of the house. "Don't waste all your money!" Ballister shouted, helping Nimona lay down. "You know that's impossible!" Laughed Ambrosious before running out the house.

Ballister stayed close to Nimona in case she said something else, but she didn't. Ballister still didn't move regardless. Ambrosious, on the other hand, bought two of the strongest yet biggest horse. He bought bags and saddles, he fed the horses well, and bought dehydrated food. Bringing water, electrolytes powder, first aid kits, and a small carrige - that levitate.

The day ended and Ambrosious didn't return back, he did let the horses in the back of his wide yard, bringing everything inside the house he bought it took for ever and many drives to the stores and back to his home. "Ambrosious. Where are you?" Ballister video called Ambrosious, considering he was extremely worried and tired. "Go to bed, Bal. I'll be there soon." "Alright... see you soon, I love you." Ballister smiled, "I love you, Bal." They hanged up, Ambrosious still had things to get, -many- and Ballister was tired.

It was midnight when Ballister was sleeping next to Nimona. Ambrosious still didn't arrive, but that was soon enough to end. By 1am, the blond man rushed inside the house with many bags. He was so focused on unpacking everything from their shopping bag and organizing everything into their perspective place.

Ambrosious didn't buy armor for the horse. It would only slow the poor horse down. The bags he filled with the necessities. Ignoring clothing and maintaining food, drinks the first aid kit and their swords. He didn't sleep a wink. By five am, he finished and happy with the work he rushed to feed the horses and make sure they ate and drank well. Once everything was done and almost ready, he yawned stretching and starting to cook breakfast.

Ballister woke up soon after and sat down on the table. "Bal, morning." "Morning." Ambrosious quickly put the breakfast down, for him to eat. "Bal, I need you to adjust the carrige." Ambrosious points at the open door of the garage, "I need it to be more enclosed, for Nimona to sleep in and put a few extra things under the small bed. Maybe even a hood just in case it rains along the way. You're the inventor in this relationship." Ambrosious smiled softly."On it." Ballister chuckled before eating his food fully. "How's Nimona?" Ambrosious asked, leaning closer. "She's a tough one. She's sleeping now."

Ambrosious nods softly before kissing his head. "I'll be in the library just in case and finding anything that could be useful. Take care, Bal." Quickly rushing out the house, Ballister sighed and rubbed his head, feeling drained already just thinking of leaving harshly.

He didn't have family - to say the least - but remembering Nimona hurt expression and how she knew already of such a place made him have more questions. Shaking his head, he sighed and rolled up his sleeve before rushing outside and getting to work.

Firstly, eh made a small rough sketch on what he wanted to add and remove. The carrage fit for two people, so closing it all around, removing the chair, and adding a bed with a small capsure that opened like a door and was deep enough to add anything. Four feet deep with a coughing that will work as a bed, and an extractive hood how Ambrosious requested.

Nodding at the idea, he tapped his phone and put his favorite song before rushing to work. Aproximartly, it took five to seven hours to complete. With a few minutes to sit down and relax a bit next to Nimona, then go back to work. He managed to get it right, painting the carrige grey and adding a few things he sighed, smiling and proud of his work. "It needs a bed." Mumbled Ballister while thinking of what type of cushion could he use for a bed.

Taking his phone, he dialed quickly for Ambrosious, "What's wrong, Bal?" Ambrosious whispers Ballister just hums softly, "I need a bed. Of sorts. I need cushions to use as a bed. Can you get that for me?" Ballister put the phone on speaker before making sure that it floated, the wheels worked in case it broke the levitation, "Will do Bal. Extra soft and durable? Do I get blankets and pillows?" Ballister chuckles and shakes his head. "No, don't waste your money, Ambrosious."

Ballister could hear Ambrosious eye roll and chuckles, "You know that I don't use it. Who was the one who covered for me everything? I skipped lessons and ran to have a part-time job? Besides all the commercials I did. I have money to spare. I'll be there I an hour. Do the dishes!" Ambrosious hanged up, and Ballister chuckled, shaking his head before walking inside and seeing the sheer mess. With a sigh, he nods and cracks his knuckles a bit. "Might as well."

Ballister fort cleaned the dishes, then let them dry. Before passing a quick mop over the hose and then a shower, it took longer than it should. "I'm home." Ambrosious shouted, dragging a mattress over the garage before groaning at the fact he injured much pain just to fond answers. "I brought pizza." Ambrosious walked in, putting the box down and sighing heavily, letting the news dim the background. "Oh! Yum." Ballister huffed before taking a bite of his food.

"We've got everything ready to leave tomorrow early?" Ambrosious asked, raicing a brow at Ballister, said main just nods, staring blankly at his food. "We will find answers, Bal." The man just nods and sighs. "I'm tired at the same time I can't sleep." He groaned before Ambrosious held his hand, "I have melatonin gummys. Both eat two and wKe up early?" Ballister chuckles and shakes his head. "It's barely five -" "Exacly. The more sleep we have in the better for the trip."

Balhesitated at first before nodding, the pizza was small, so no food was in the fridge. Ambrosious took a shower and entered his room only to look at Ballister and have four gummys on his hand. "Two and two?" Ballister sighed and nodded, eating his two, Ambrosious following soon after. "Have you eaten these before?" Ballister asked, laying down in the bed, Ambrosious nods softly, laying down on the other side.

"I have. It was hard to fall asleep with all the pressure of my family. Dont worry there harmless. If you don't like the effects they have on you, don't try them again, okay?" Ambrosious smiled, pulling him in a tight hug and kissing his head. Ballister just nods, relaxing under the blond man and sighs heavy. Twenty minutes later, Ballister is already sleeping, Ambrosious just smiles softly and soon follows in the slumber.