chapter 4 part 2

"Excuse me, mister. I lost my mommy. Can you help me find her? Please." The squire froze slowly turning around with wide eyes. "T-the demon baby! Ah!!!" The squire ran away from the child before Ballister hid behind a few trash cans and jumped on him. The squire screamed and ran away. Ballister and Nimona laughed so hard they had to stop to breathe fully. "That's so funny." Nimona agreed fastly. "I know, right? Hahaha! Did you see his face when I almost bit his hands! That's pure comedy there." Their laughter soon died down when they rushed to scare a few people - obviously in the end saying sorry so as not to make them worry or freak out.-

Ambrosious finished the decorations finally, all the gifts were packed and the black with silver balloons were around the place. With a satisfied sigh, Ambrosious rushed to clean the place around, passing a broom first, then a mop to make sure no dirt was on the floor or in the rooms. Fixing the towels in the bathroom, he smiled softly, a white with gold edges towel, a black towel with silver edges, and finally, a red towel with pink edge. He smiled softly, adding two extra toothbrushes. One white, black, and pink, with a tired sigh, he quickly showered and got dressed only to lay on the sofa too tired. -considering he didn't sleep well -in the sofa - and that he was running around

"Okay, you're telling me that I can beat someone up?" Nimonas was exited only for Ballister to roll his eyes. "Hard no. I meant that I will show you how to fight more properly without shapeshifting." Nimona groans, walking with Ballister as they head back to Ambrosious hose. "I didn't mean it like that... I meant it in case something happened and you can't transform. You can defent yourself." Ballister smiled softly before Nimona smirked. "As if. I'm stronger than you even without turning into a gorilla." Ballister smirked, "Really? The last one to touch the house will do the dishes!" Ballister took off un a sprint before Nimona could even process it she gasped."No fair!" She laughed, running to catch up to him.

Ambrosious groaned when he heard laughs. He gasped and shuffled to hide behind the counter of the kitchen. "Ha! I won!" Ballister breathed out while Nimona laughed. "No fair kid. You're a horse!" Ballister opened the door softly. Nimona was having her victory dance, "Surprise!" Jumped out Ambrosious with graffiti, to startled Ballister, it worked -too well- "Gah!" Ballister took a vase and threw it. Ambrosious managed to dodge ot before staring at the broken vase, "I just bought that!" Ambrosious shouted before huffing and taking a broom, gathering all the shard and throwing them away, making sure nothing was left behind. "I'm sorry!"

"Happy birthday." Ambrosious smiled brightly, hugging Ballister and kissing his head. "Happy birthday, boss." Smiled Nimona while hugging the knights. "Come on, let's party!" Nimona shouted and jumped before turning into a shark. "Let's shark dance!" Nimona woo before turning the music up. Ambrosious soon followed by dancing, Ballister smiled brightly, taking the broom and using it as a guitar.

Nimona took the mic and Ambrosious the drum sticks. They all started to play on the TV, the controls similar to their perspective instruments. Nimona sang, Ballister played the guitar and Ambrosious the drums. By 5pm, they were all laughing hard. "Let's get the cake out!" Ambrosious smiled brightly before rushing to get the cake out and the candles. "Damn, your old boss." Smirked Nimona and Ballister just huffed. "I'm not that old! I'm only 32." Nimona chuckles using her flame to light the candles. "Right." Ambrosious clapped his hands, "Happy birthday, Bal. I love you. Make a wish."

Ballister smiled with teary eyes staring at the cake. "Come on, boss. Blow the candles I want to eat cake." Nimona almost groaned bored, but her big smile betrayed her. Ballister looked at both of them and smiled brightly before blowing the candles and making a wish. Ambrosious whoos happy before taking out three plated and the ice cream. "Ice cream!" Nimona jumped up and transformed into a cat, jumping over the counter and waiting patiently. The first cut was Ballaster, the second Nimonas, and lastly, Ambrosious.