Chapter 2

Ambrosious was in his small house. Far from the citadel and crowded areas, Ambrosious had a small medieval two floor house, two bedrooms, one bathroom, a small open kitchen to the dining room and a open hall where the TV was and couch was.

The colors were soft hues of blue, mostly white and cream. It was homey and cute. Quite welcoming and empty, a few pictures were framed and on the frame of the doorway. But only a two were hanged. One was a full picture of Ballister happy and the other of both of them holding each other and smiling at the camera outside the wall without their armors.

Ambrosious trew the keys on the kitchen table and huffed walking to the open garage where he removed his shirt. Slowly doing a few stretches before standing in front of a punching bag and putting on fingerless gloves, blowing a few simple and soft punches, he takes a deep inhale and sighs.

The soft punches turn fast and harder. The bag was moving with each one, taking a few seconds to calm down his breathing he took a heavy mental sword. -it didn't have sharp edges - so he just swung it around faster and harsher each time. He was sweating profoundly, "Hey, sweaty guy." Nimona chuckles, walking closer to him. He quickly puts the non edge sword down. "Hi! What brings you here, and how did you get here?"

He had a puzzled look before Nimona shapeshift into an octopus. "Wha-" "No time to explain - well there is. I'm bored. And decided to find you. The old man was being borring." Nimona shapeshift as an old lady next and around the garage, "Wha- I mean, he tends to be like that." Ambrosious chuckles before Nimona groans loudly.

"What is it?" Ambrosious looked worried before walking close to Nimona that shapeshift as a shark next. "Urgh! Everything you have here is not even sharp!" Nimona punched the bag lazily before twirling around the garage, "I mean, I have all the 'deadly' weapons hidden." Ambrosious chuckled when Nimona jumped over and smiled brightly her grin like lips showed her sharp teeth. "Show me show me show me!" She almost jumped before transforming into a dog and wagging her tail.

He chuckled and smiled, patting her head, "Alright alright." Smiling Nimona shapeshift again as Ambrosious before flexing her now muscles and staring at the mirror. "Is this why that old broody knight likes you?" She laughed when Ambrosious turned red before rolling his eyes and shaking his head softly. "I'm not sure that - Oh, Bal."

Ambrosious smiled brightly seeing Ballister walking in the garage. He was frozen seeing two Ambrosious "Two Ambrosious.... shirtless...." Nimona as Ambrosious smirked, letting her hand around the real Ambrosious. "Yup!" Ballister sighs and passes out, Nimona laughed loudly turning back to her human self before looking at Ballister. "Damn, he does have the hots for you."

Nimona smirked, looking at Ambrosious. He just chuckled and shook his head, ruffling her heart and then fixing it neatly before quickly taking Ballister on his arms. "Hey, wanna do something fun?" Ambrosious smiled looking at Nimona. She just jumped exited, " "ohhh! Will i destroy something? Can I torture someone?" Her grin was evident on what her thoughts were. Ambrosious just laughed, "Something like that. Tomorrow is this man's birthday. He doesn't like celebrating his birthday. So each time I just make a small party of us both eating food watching movies and having fun."

Nimona groans, "But his definition of 'fun' is really boring!" Nimona exhaled bored, then turned into a spider and crawled the cealings. Ambrosious smile never falters before leaving Ballister on his bed and tucking him in, closing the door of his room behind him as well to leave him alone. "That may be. But since you're here, I wanted to make a bigger celebration, a surprise party. All I need you is to distract him tomorrow completely and have fun. Go make chaos and enjoy yourself. I'll make the party and when he arrives we will celebrate it together." Nimona stated at Ambrosious, quite surprised and interested.

Her classic grin made it over her lips. "Metal." She smiles and nods. "Deal. But make sure there's enough cake for me." Ambrosious nods softly before walking to the kitchen. "Would you like food?" "Do i!" Nimona smiled brightly, jumping on the stool. "I'm starving." Ambrosious smiled softly before quickly making spaghetti and handing her a plate. "Yum!"

Both ate their food in silence, Nimona ate two more plates, and Ambrosious just focused on cleaning the dirty dishes and the stove. "Mmmm! That was so good. Hey, sweaty, can I binge on the couch?" Nimona asked, yawning and stretching her back. "No." Ambrosious slid plainly with a smile, Nimona froze and looked around, thinking he would kick her out. "You can sleep in my spare room. Ballister won't wake up till tomorrow, come." Ambrosious humms softly before searching something over a drawer in the guest room, taking out a pair of white and gold, pajama.

"Here, this pajama could fit you. Take a shower and go to bed. I'll get you a towel now. " Ambrosious smiles opening the bathroom door. "Thanks....." Nimona smiled softly, looking at the clothes before walking to the bathroom, "Here." Ambrosious, let the dark red towel on the bathroom. "Good night, Nimona." Ambrosious smiles brightly before closing the door and leaving her alone.

Nimona froze, staring at the clothes and the shower before smiling and jumping in to get clean. Ambrosious, on the other hand, was training outside, keeping a distance so as not to wake them up. After 20 minutes, he walked inside and drank some water before showering quickly, taking a pillow and a blanket before laying on the sofa. Ambrosious grunts a bit since the couch was a bit uncomfortable. Taking a few minutes to adjust, he fell asleep. Nimona and Ballister knocked out for the night as well.