chapter 7

Ambrosious woke up around 4am to get the horses ready. Ballister was still sleeping, so he took that chance to wake up Nimona. "Nimona, I need you to shower before we leave." Nimona whimpers twisting in the bed and turning into a small bunny. Huffing, Ambrosious just wrapped the blanket over her, -similar to a burrito- and slowly take her down and lay her on the make shift bed of the acreige.

Adding a three pillows and extra blankets around her to make her more comfortable. Ambrosious drank two bottles of water and let Nimona drink some aswell.  "Do you need anything Nimona?" Nimona nods softly opening her eyes slightly, "My headphones and the phone..." Ambrosious just nods and let's berries alone on the closed garage rushing to get her things he woke Ballister quickly. "Bal, shower deink water, and get suited."

Ballister nods lazily before getting himself ready in his armor deinking a glass filled with water, Ballister horse looked like it had most of the bags but in reality Ambrosious horse would pull the carrige that and Nimona and most of the essentials. Ballister quickly mount his horse, "Ready?" Ambrosious smiled when Ballister nods firmly. "Okay, lets go." It was 6 am when they left, both of them following close to the river, Nimona had her eyes half open, staring into the rivers they move.

After several hours they kept good distance over the river, as to not slip in the river itself and stay on the shadows. The sun slowly set and they looked at each other. "Ill take the first wach." Ballistor stated before hopping down the horse and searching for a place to let the horses rest and them.

"This looks good." Ballister huffed before taking the horses to drink water and eat up. "Ill make the beds." Ambrosious hums before taking a thick blanket and spreading it over the floor. Building a small smile he added another blanket on the floor close, taking Nimona out the bed and laying her down she hiss transforming into a cat, then kangaroo and lastly a crow. Ambrosious quickly helped her be comfortable before rushing to make food.

Ballister came back with two big bottles, filled to the brim with water. Sitting down Nimona huffed slowly sitting up aswell and transforming into the young girl. "How long till we get there?" Ballister asked Nimona and she chuckled, "I don't know boss, maybe two years." "Two years!" Nimona laughed a bit before coughing, "Don't be so gullible boss. Maybe three days I'm not sure I usually flied there."

Ambrosious nods taking the information to heart before laying down and yawning. "Well, night. Bal, when you get tired wake me up." Ballister nods seeing !Ambrosious fell asleep. "He's a good man." Ballister smiled tucking a strand of hair behind his ear, "He brain washed you good Boss." Nimona chuckled before staring at the fore as she ate. "How does it hurt." Nimona raised a brow looking at him. "Its... like my insides are burning. I've never felt something like this before. My skin is itchy and sore, my head hurts and I'm cold and hot at the same time."

Nimona sighs heavily while eating her food, Ballister nods in understanding before eating his food aswell. "Hey boss... How come people didn't like you as a knight?" Nimona asked genuinely curious about that idea. Ballister on the other hand stared at his food and sighed softly after a few minutes of silence he answered. "In side the walls are five type of people." Nimona smoothed closer to hear him better.

"The first one is the queen or king that rule. There the most powerful, second one are the knights, whereas they protect the relm, the third one are the rich people, if you could call it that. Then forth are regular people, they don't have a lot of money but can live comfortably. Then there's the poor, they don't have nothing om their name and often live around the most sketchy parts of town. Sometimes they don't even have a name of their own, or even enough food for a day." Ballister hums as he tried to put the words more simply.