Chapter XIV

Chase

Heol. I didn't even think about that. It never crossed my mind how our sexual preferences can be different... or in this case, the same.

I slowly backed away in a trance and slumped on their dining table. He didn't seem like a top, although I did feel him being dominant when we kissed. I took the lead but once he responded, he quickly turned the tables around. But he feels so good and so right under me.

I groaned, ruffling my hair and I hear him chuckle. He's clearly enjoying my misery.

I sat up straight as he takes a sip on his his drink and I blurted out, "how about fucking each other's legs for now?" There's also the mouth and hands but I want to hold him and give him kisses while I make love to him.

He choked on his drink and heaved. "Excuse me?"

"You ok?" I stood up to pat and rub his back as he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, coughing.

"I mean, that way I can top and you can top. It's a win-win." He gave me a long stare and said, "I can find you an escort." He offers and I was taken aback. I'm rushing him aren't I?

"I'm going too fast aren't I?" Having escorts isn't new to me, it's what some celebs like me do. At first I was hesitant, scared to be caught but as time goes by, I just needed a quick fuck so I hadn't really have the time to explore.

"It's understandable, especially if you're only just looking for release." He shrugs.

"What– no! I'm sorry if I made you feel that way, it's not like that. You're not like that—I don't see you like that.. ok maybe in the beginning there's a part of it but-" It's been so long since I had someone so I kind of forgot how this thing works.

"Don't be sorry. I understand, been there done that." He shrugs coolly.

"You have?" He laughs, "I'm sure you know how high our libido can be during our teens." Of course, of course... I absentmindedly nodded.

"Why? You think I'm a virgin?" He tilts his head me, curious.

"Definitely not. Do you see yourself?" I scanned him from head to toe. "I just don't see you as the type to just fuck around you know?"

"Really? Must be because of the environment where we are now. If you saw me outside work, you wouldn't say that."

"I'm looking at you right now." Well, this is out of work right? He smirks, walking over to me and leaned, enclosing me in his arms as one hand holds the backrest of the chair I'm sitting on and the other on the edge of the table. His eyes darted down to my lips then back to my eyes. "So?" His voice dropped, sounding raspy.

Ok, fuck. I see it now. His demeanor changed. He can be intimidating if he wants and despite our size difference, it's no question that he can definitely bend me  over if he wants to. He proved his point alright.

I feel my throat go dry, "water?" I managed to squeak out making him snicker and straighten up to get me a glass of water.

"Thanks." I muttered as I hand him back the glass which he took to the sink to wash along with his.

I stare at him as he does the dishes, his fingers inside the glass following the rim as he soaps it with the sponge and the way his arm flexed as he does.

"I need to think." He paused rinsing and turned to me with a quirked brow. He loves to that to his brows, does he know the effect he has on me when he does that?

"Thank you for letting me stay." I stood up and abruptly left.