Chapter XVI

Chase

I went inside my room and started pacing. Should I? I stopped pacing and checked myself in front of a full sized mirror.

I looked down at my own clothed shaft in wonder. If it's natural to touch it there maybe it'll also fee alright to touch myself back there? I caressed my butt but paused and shivered. What am I doing?

I grabbed the landline phone and dialed for Red's number but remembered he's straight so I flashed the dial tone. I'm not sure about Greg...

"What?" Was he sleeping again?

"Are you straight?" Was my direct question. Silence.

"What?" I rolled my eyes and ended the call. I decided to go see him in person and knocked on his door. He opened it very lightly that he only peeked with one eye with the gap.

"Aren't going to let me in?"

"Chase... I didn't think you—"

"I don't fancy you in any way dumbass." He opened the door widely, looking offended. "And why not!?" He scowls, a hand on his hip.

"Can you just answer my question?" I let myself in and he follows me with his gaze.

"I am.." ok that surprised me. I swear he was fooling around with that Japanese actor.

"And I am not." My mouth formed with an O.

"So you go both ways?"

"What can I say? All genders love me and I'm very generous." I gave him a blank look and he laughs, plopping down on the sofa.

"What's with the sudden interest anyway?"

I fidget my hands as I paced back and forth. "Just spill it Chase."

"Are you the bottom? Or have you tried to be?"

"Nope, I prefer to Top." I stopped pacing and sat on his bed, facing him. "Right? I prefer to top too."

"What's this about?" He asks in confusion but realization dawned on him. "Sky's a top." He laughs

"Why are you laughing?" I scoffed at his direction

"Nothing. I just had this vision of you getting into it and stopping at climax just because your preferences clash."

"Again, why are you laughing! It's not funny." I threw a pillow at him and it hits him straight on his face cause he was too busy laughing.

"So what? Are you going to stop going after him now?" Do I? I sat there and pondered.