Chapter XXXII

New Character: Haruto as Nabe-Kun

Chase

"What?" I asked Grey as my laughter died down.

"It's the nth time you're laughing at something you usually don't react to, you chuckle at every little thing. You're extra clingy with Sky, your eyes are shooting hearts looking at him."

"Does it?" I grinned, looking at Sky who was baking donuts with Lacey. He felt my gaze and looked up, I winked and he rolls his eyes but the beautiful smile spreads across his lips. Those precious lips that I had for breakfast. Best breakfast to date! Wouldn't mind having it everyday.

"And now you're drooling! Get a grip!" he smacks me at the back of my head and I glared at him. "You're just jealous. Red has Lacey, I have Sky and you have-

"Grey hyung, someone's looking for you." We all snapped at Gwihan's direction. Even Red went out of the kitchen and we all looked at each other. Who could be looking for Grey? Here? His manager?

"Did you use a phone?" Red asked and Grey shook his head. "I never held a phone ever since they confiscated ours."

"Did he say who he is Gwi?" Sky walked in, wiping his hands on his apron.

"Hmmm... I didn't ask but he looks Japanese?" We all sighed in relief except for Sky who looked at us in confusion but Grey suddenly registered what Gwihan just said.

"What!? How did he—?" And he marched out of the house.

"Who is it?" Sky asked, now by my side and I hunched up my shoulder, not really knowing. We all gathered to the door to eavesdrop, opening it slightly.

"Eh? It's Nabe-kun." Red mutters

"Nabe-kun?" I repeated, wondering where I've heard that name. "Ah! The one Grey was hiding away from just because he's being sulky after the guy didn't answer his call within 3 rings."

"What?" Both Lacey and Sky asked at the same time and I just snorted. "He's moody like that." We straightened up when Grey opened the gate to let Nabe-kun in and hurried to go back to our places.

"Pardon me for the intrusion." Nabe-kun greeted as he came in, following Grey.

"Welcome, come in!" Sky greets the new guest.

"How did you know where we are?" Lacey asked and Grey looks like he's acting indifferent but I can see he's stopping himself from smiling.

Nabe-kun shyly ducks his head and rubs his nape, "I was scrolling through his ig's tagged photos and someone captured him in the hoodie I gave him with the caption they saw some Grey look alike in their small hometown but it's impossible to be him but I know it's him so I immediately booked a flight since he has my calls blocked."

"Here, got you some water." Sky handed him a glass and he thankfully received it and gulped it all in one chug and I just noticed he was sweating.

"Did you go from house to house?" Sky asked and Nabe-kun just gave a tight-lipped smile as an answer.

"Gwi, can he rest for a while in your room?" Grey asked Gwihan's permission who gave approval.

"Nabe, come on. You can rest first."

"No. We need to talk." Nabe-kun stood up and faced Grey. "I know how important it is to you to have me pick up your call even in an ungodly hour within three rings since it could be an emergency but have you thought if I was the one in Emergency when I couldn't pick up your call?" Grey was shocked and then concerned. "W-what happened? Are you alright?" Nabe-kun sighs and asked where the room is, excused himself and pulled Grey along with him.

Grey came out pouting after a while, "I was scolded."

"Deserv—" Red choked when Lacey shoved a donut in his mouth while Sky dragged me by my sideburns back to the kitchen

"Oww." I whined, rubbing my aching sideburns.

"Why? Are you going to block me too if I can't answer your call within 3 rings?" I whined, walking behind him so I can hug him from behind.

"Ya." He whispered, looking out if someone walks in on us.

"What? I'm just hugging you.." he relaxed and I hugged him tighter.

"I may not be able to answer immediately but I'll see to it to call you back asap." I mumbled and he chuckled

"You don't have to, you'll be very busy with work. Me with my studies, it's understandable. Let's just meet each other half way without pointing fingers at each other." I shook my head

"No. No can do. You have to call me. I won't be able to hold you like this, I need to hear you. No text is enough. I wouldn't even know if it's really you sending that text. What if they know about us and pretend to be you and then ask for nudes and I give them?" He laughs, turning around.

"I will never ask you for one and I will never send you one either that's for sure." I acted disappointed and he laughed some more.

"No sky booty pics? Bummer." He playfully glares and I grinned giving him a peck on the lips but he quickly presses fingers on my lips knowing fully well it can't be just a peck. But he also knows I'll lick his fingers so he took that too, leaning away. I pouted, "tsk, you know me so well."

"Stop it, I almost woke everyone up this morning with an alarm tone they never want to hear." He hissed, pushing me away and I laughed heartily remembering my breakfast in bed.

"Why? You sound great, those runs when you moan—" I barked out laughing as he slaps my chest hard, face turning red, covering my mouth with his palms, desperately looking around to see if anyone heard.

"Just you wait. We'll see if you can keep quiet." My eyes widened.