Part 1: Arrival

This is just explaining the arrival in the movie, so if you would like to skip this part you can, it has no relevance (really) to the main part of the story.
——————————————————————

Neteyams POV:

I stood in the audience as my father, Omatikaya's Olo'eyktan, had his role taken away from him by choice to protect the people.

My heart had shattered. I had to leave everything behind. My people, my ways, my grandmother and so much more.

After the ceremony, me and my family had walked together and gotten onto our ikrans. My father signaled to fly and we all did. I was hesitant at first, I didn't want to leave all my memories behind.

As I flew in the air, I turned back looking at what was once my home. I turned in defeat finally deeply realising what was happening. I sighed.

Me and my family flew, for what felt like centuries. We had flew through storms, and everyone was exhausted.

We had approached this mangrove biome. We flew over it discovering a clan, a Metkayina one. We soared above the clan, making ourselves seen by speaking war cries.

A loud horn echoed, and we landed in front of the clan. As I hopped of my ikran, I walked closely behind my family observing the teal clan. They had more defined bodies then ours. Most with tribal tattoos all over their body.

A huge crowd had approached us, surrounding us as their grip tightened on their spears. Soon enough, the crowd that parted slightly as 2 boys walked towards us. One slightly taller than the other.

My family greeted them with the 'I see you gesture' and I kept my eyes on them. Then, the shorter one scoffed and spoke. "Look, what is that?" as he tapped the taller one beside him. "Is that supposed to be a tail?" The 2 boys and a few in the crowd laughed at our thin tails.

As I looked at the boys, I turned to my brother, Lo'ak as he was staring at a young navi female appearing out of the water. I could tell that he was interested, and so could Ma.

The girl walked over to the 2 boys who had been making fun of us. "It's too small! How are they supposed to swim-" the shorter one was cut off by the girl smacking his hand. "Do not, Rotxo, Aonung!" She scowled both of them, sighing. As she turned she looked at our family. "Hey." Lo'ak spoke to the girl. She smiled in return.

Suddenly, 3 old navi warriors came towards the crowd riding skimwings, war crying to the crowd. They had landed just before our side and walked towards us. Everyone had greeted the one in the front with the same 'I see you' gesture. It was the Metkayina Olo'eyktan. "Olo'eyktan Tonowari" Ma said to the chief, in a greeting way.

Soon after the Olo'eyktan's arrival to the scene, the crowd parted as the Metkayina Tsahìk came forward. My father looked worried. My family greeted her with the gesture. "I see you, Ronal" my father spoke.

"Why do you come to us, Jake Sully?" Tonowari questioned our unexpected arrival. My father looked back at his family spreading his arms out. "We seek Uturu."

"Uturu?" The Tsahìk spoke in a shocked manner, looking over at the Olo'eyktan. My father looked even more worried. "A sanctuary for my family." He replied.

"We are reef people... you are forest people." Tonowari added, as Ronal walked over to us, observing our every features. "Your skills will mean nothing here." He explained.