Chapter 17 Mira

We got back to Boston Sunday night. After finally opening up to Callahan about what had happened to me. I felt as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. A weight I had been carrying for years now. I knew that Callahan was angry about what Tony had done to me and my child I had lost. But I didn't want him to do anything he would regret later. Tony wasn't worth it, after all these years though I am still afraid. I knew that he wasn't worth it. He was the lowest of the low. He deserved to rot in a jail cell. To think about what he had done every single day. I hoped that Detective Samuels had made headway in tracking Tony down. I wanted to reach out to him when I got back to the office tomorrow. Callahan and I argued about me staying at my apartment. He thought my apartment wasn't safe while Nick was out there. One thing I have come to learn was that werewolves, especially alphas, were extremely protective of their mates. I finally gave into staying at his place, not wanting Callahan to worry anymore than he had too. So we stopped at my apartment to grab some clothes and make up for work tomorrow. Liz was nowhere to be seen. No doubt at Deacon's apartment. I wondered if Liz knew about Dean. About what he was, about what they were.

"The answer is yes by the way. Liz knows about Deacon. What he is, and what they are," Callahan said. I glared over at him, though he couldn't read my thoughts. He could sense every emotion I had. And I knew that it would get old.

"Would you stop that," I said. I rolled my eyes, he reached over and grabbed my thigh. Giving it a gentle squeeze. Sending heat straight to my core.

"Sorry baby, I can't help myself," he whispered. I felt myself smile as I looked out the window. I loved when he called me baby. We finally reached Callahan's apartment a little after 9pm. I knew I was going to need to shower when we got up there. The heat between my legs got hotter when I thought about Callahan and I in the shower together. Callahan's eyes became golden, as if he could sense what I was thinking in my head, the dirty thoughts of us in the shower together. We reached the underground garage and Callahan grabbed our bags as I headed into the elevator. He followed in and hit the button for his penthouse.

"I need to jump into the shower when we get up there," I said. I looked over and could see the noticeable bulge in his pants. I squeezed my thighs together thinking about the last time we slept together.

"Want me to join you baby," he asked. I looked up to meet his eyes. He had a smirk on his lips. I moved closer so our lips were just inches apart.

"Think you can handle all of this Cal," I asked. He let out a low growl. The elevator doors opened before anything else could happen, he pulled me through the doors. Dropped our bags in the hall and grabbed me. He threw me over his shoulders.

"Callahan Darcy, put me down," I cried. Laughing as he brought me into his bedroom. He let me slide down his body. I looked up at him, and grabbed his tee shirt, pulling his lips to mine. He crushed me against his body. His lips possess mine. I tugged at his bottom lip with my teeth, he groaned as I slid my tongue in his mouth. We walked backward toward the bathroom. Callahan pulled away and started the shower. I pulled my shirt over my head and kicked my shoes off. I felt Mateo wrap his arms around my chest and pulled me flush against him. I could feel his bare chest, he began planting small kisses on my neck as he fingers unzipped my jeans. Sliding his hand into them, cupping my core. He hissed as he felt just how wet I was. I moaned, leaning against him. He pulled down my jeans and panties in one motion. I stepped out of them and turned to meet his eyes. I unclasped my bra letting it fall to the ground. I watched his eyes go down my body. His eyes blazing gold.

"I am one lucky bastard," he groaned. I ran my hands down his chest. Toward his toned stomach. His hands rubbing circles on my waist.

"Really? Why is that baby," I asked. Slowly undoing his jeans. Slipping my hand into them to feel how hard he was. He grabbed my hair forcing me up to meet his gaze. I slowly stroked his erection.His breathing was becoming ragged. As we stared at one another. Heat filling the bathroom as the shower got hot.