Chapter 5-

It's been about 6 months since that party. Tony and Nat were in the final preparations of their wedding. They would have it by the lake of the lake house that Tony recently bought. Tony wanted everyone who came to have a date. Tony purposely did that. I was laying on my bed, watching tiktok when there was a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I yelled to whoever was at the door. The door opened and came in a sweaty bucky. He was in a black tank top and gray sweatpants. Bucky likes to train at night for some reason. I turned to him.
"Hey doll, can you meet me on the roof in like 20 minutes?" he asked me.
"Uhm..yeah, sure." I say. He smiled slightly and left the room, closing the door behind him. I was confused as to why he wanted me to meet him on the roof but I just left it.

༺༻

20 minutes have passed, I slip on my hoodie before going to the elevator and going up to the roof. I get to the roof and I open the door to it, and I see a table for 2 with a candle in the middle, mind you it was 10 at night. The table also had 2 full plates of food. Once Bucky heard the door open, he turned to me. He made his way over to me. He put his arm out for me, I interlocked my arm with his, hesitantly.
"What is this, bucky?" I ask him. He doesn't say anything, but instead he just walked me over to the table and pulled the chair out for me. I give him another look of pure confusion. I sat down in the chair and he sat down in the other chair.
"Bucky, you're confusing the hell out of me right now. What is this?" I ask, once again.
"You know how Tony said that everyone has to have a date for him and Natasha's wedding..." He starts.
"Yeah, I know." I replied. He takes a deep breath before he continues to speak. I start to eat the food.
"So, I was wondering, if you'd be my date to the wedding?" He asks. I almost choke on the food when he says that, but luckily I don't. A light red of blush creeps across my cheeks as I process what he just asked me.
"I'm sorry, what?" I ask, pretending I didn't hear what he said the first time. He takes another deep breath.
"I wanted to know, if you'd be my date to Tony and Natasha's wedding, we can just go as friends, if you wan-" He doesn't get to finish the last part of his sentence.
"Bucky, do you realize that I've wanted to be more than friends with you for the last year and a half? It really hurt me when you say we're just friends." I say, leaning back into the chair. He leans forward.
"Really? I only said that because I thought you only saw me as a friend, I've wanted to be more than friends with you for a year." He says. That's when a deeper red color creeps across my cheeks.
"Well, with that being said...Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks. I smiled at him.
"Yes Bucky, I would love to be your girlfriend." I say, smiling.
"I'll take you on a proper date tomorrow." He says. I smile at him and nod.
"Since we're up here, let's eat." He says.
"Okay, I was hungry anyway." I say. I continue to eat the food while he starts to eat.

༺༻

It was the next morning, and I woke up to the sun shining through my window, and then my door opened revealing Bucky with a cup of coffee. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the light.
"Good morning, doll." Bucky said, I looked at him and smiled.
"Good morning, bucky." I said, tiredly. He just smiled at me and walked towards my bed and sat down in front of me. He sat the cup on my nightstand.
"What are you gonna do for our date today?" I ask him.
"I was thinking the movies and then a walk in the park?" He suggests.
"That sounds nice." I smile slightly. He gently kisses my head before standing up.
"I'm gonna go get ready for some training." He says. I nod. I grab the cup of coffee off of my nightstand and start to drink it, my mind wandering off to bucky. I finished the coffee and set the cup back on my nightstand and walked over to my dresser and grabbed a sports bra and spandex shorts. I then made my way downstairs, I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge before making my way to the training center. I saw Nat in there, Bucky was also in there, he was doing his own thing so I decided I would go and train with Nat.