Welcome to Happy Harbor

Star City

July 17, 23:16 PDT

At a mostly empty dock in Star City, the infamous crime lord, Brick, and his thugs were stealing crates at the dock.

As two guys were picking up a crate, a exploding smoke arrow went off after it hit the ground in front of them, causing them to drop the box.

A red skinned man picked up a nearby blaster that dropped from the crate, looking for the person responsible for interrupting his heist.

"You again!" Brick yelled when he saw Speedy. "I'm starin' to get insulted Green Arrow's not messin' up my operations personally."

Brick blasted the weapon at Speedy who jumped out of the way to avoid getting hit. Speedy dodge more blasts while across a walk way when he flipped while grabbing his bow and shooting an arrow at the crime lord.

The arrow exploded after attaching itself to the gun. Ruining the mans suit in the process so only a torn up blue undershirt was seen as his top.

Looking at his ruined outfit Brick yelled at the vigilante, "Do you know what I pay for a suit my size?!" He looked to his goons, "Scorch the earth, boys."

They raised their weapons when a yellow blur suddenly knocked down the two men in the back of back of the group. The from the men in the front were hit by birdarangs, making them drop them when they heard the boy wonders infamous cackle as he swung above them onto the top of a shipping container. Aqualad then jumped down from above and used his water bearers to nock two of Brick's goons into a wall.

Brick then tore chunks of cement out of the ground, throwing them at Speedy. Speedy returned the gesture by shooting more arrows at the crime lord. As another cement chunk was aimed at Speedy, Aqualad rushed over as used his water bearers to break the incoming object, giving Speedy time to launch another arrow.

"The cave is perfect," Aqualad told his friend. "It has everything the team will need."

Robin landed behind the two, "For covert missions, you know, spy stuff."

"And wait until you see Batgirl, Miss Martian, and Superboy." Kid Flash announced after running up the side of the shipping container to join them. "But I saw Batgirl first."

Brick threw more cement at them causing them all to dodge while Aqualad broke the projectile.

Brick looked at Speedy, who had an arrow pointed at Brick. Brick smirked, "Go ahead."

After Speedy released the arrow, it hit the center of Bricks chest. The arrow released a red foam, trapping him in the process.

Kid Flash sped over to Speedy, complimenting him on his arrow choice. Not acknowledging his friend, Speedy turned around to leave the docks.

Leaning on a nearby shipping container, Robin asked before the ex-protege of Green Arrow left, "So Speedy, you in?"

"Pass," the red-head said. Speedy tried to make his friends understand that he was done with Green Arrow and the League. He wanted to be on his own for a change and not deal with the League babying him anymore. Speedy then pulled a Batman and disappeared into the shadows.

******************************************

Mount Justice

July 18, 11:16 EDT

Batgirl POV

"Recognized. Robin, B-01."