iii.

The girl woke up but her vision was a little fuzzy due to the strong bright light and even her mind was.

Despite her vision still adapting, she could still distinguish a huge expanse of water in front of her, she could hear the sound of the sea clearly and even the smell of it, but it was very strange, she lived in the city so how could to be near the sea now?

The girl sat down and blinked a few times trying to remember how she got there.

The last things she remembered were that damn Avatar fan fiction and... the electric shock.

Oh.

AH.

AHHHHH.

Continued to mentally scream the girl while cursing herself.

How could she be SO stupid??

SO STUPID to get electrocuted like this?!

If she told anyone, they would surely laugh at her.

Wait.

She was electrocuted so she should be in the hospital now...

So the doctors who visited her knew too...

She was sure even they were laughing for her stupidity by now.

Maybe at that moment ALL the hospital knew of her foolishness.

She wanted to close herself in a room and never leave it for the embarrassment.

And her parents...

Oh, god, her parents...

She couldn't even imagine the scoldings she would get from them.

They surely would confiscate her phone and pc for at least a couple of months as punishment, AT THE MINIMUM.

She wanted to cry.

AND ALL BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN FAN FICTION AND Y/N!

The girl sighed at her own stupidity and ugly cried internally for the bad impression made.

Well, it's done now, she could only prepare for the worst and say goodbye to her babies (mobile and pc) for who knows how long.

But wait.
She should be in the hospital, right?

But... this didn't feel like a hospital at all.

It seemed more like some sort of stilt house/hut.

It was strange, very strange.

And what was even stranger was that this structure seemed very familiar to me ... all too familiar.

Where had she seen it before?

'Think, think, think.' the girl began to chat in her mind, trying to remember.

Oh right! It was like that sort of houses of the metkayina clan in the second avatar film.

What was their name?

Mari? Muri? Miners? Marei? Meiri?

AH, MARŪI!

Well, now the real question is: why was she in a marūi?

There were no marūi in her city; and the hospital, where she should have theoretically been, is near her house...

So why was she here?

Wait.

WAIT.

Maybe she has read too many fan fictions but this situation is too familiar to her and she couldn't help but wonder one thing...