v.

While walking through the awa'atlu village, Néara's eyes were full of wonder, completely enraptured by the exotic beauty of her surroundings.

She even caressed some young Ilu and they were sooo cuteeee!!
For a moment she really thought of stealing one of them and take it home.

A crowd captured the two female teens who approached it curiously.

The cause of the crowd was the Tsahík and the Olo'eyktan who called everyone's attention to make an announcement.

Tonowari began his speech with a dreamy expression and just from that Néara knew the cringe was about to begin.

"Brothers, sisters, today a newcomer arrived on the shores of our village. Not only is her beauty breathtaking but also her abilities are nothing short of extraordinary..."

Ronal interrupted her mate, trying to praise even more the majestic white haired girl:

"What the Olo'eyktan is trying to say is that she's a gift from the Great Mother:

Someone like her is destined for great things and the fact that she got here it's a great blessing!!"

Tonowari glared at his mate for stealing his chance to shower the mixed girl with compliments.

He didn't know why, but from the first moment he saw her he felt that she was the best of the best and EVERYONE had to know it.

"Treat her well and teach her our ways and customs so that she can integrate better and feel at home."

All the metkayina people had found this speech more than reasonable... All except Néara who was already cringing for the scene... and the worst was yet to come.

'Oh god, Eywa, Budda, or whoever exist up there, please give me the strength to survive and resist these things' the teen girl thought solemnly.