Chapter- 2

Cale was driving back to his house in the car. Today was the day when he has to give entrance exam.

It was stated that he was home schooled previously and that his parents wanted him to have school experience so he will be admitted to a middle school.

During the ride Cale noticed something and asked the driver to stop.

He got down the car and headed to the alley way before him.

Near the trash can, there was a black blob covered in a black sheet.

"Choi Han "

Cale called out.

The blob shifted and looked at Cale.

"Cale-nim"

The blob bolted at Cale and hugged him.

"Thank goodness you're ok"

Choi Han frantically muttered, checking Cale's body again and again.

"Choi Han, I'm fine."

Hearing this Choi Han calmed down.

"Aside from that, what are you doing here?"

Cale asked.

He was so surprised seeing Choi Han curled up beside the trashcan.

"Ah, that. The GoD randomly transported me in the alley. I didn't knew what to do so I just sat there."

Cale once again cursed GoD.

"Are you the only one here?"

"Yes Cale-nim"

An lo behold, GoD was cursed again.

Cale signalled him to follow him as he made his way to the car.

"How many days were you sitting here?"

Cale asked opening the door for Choi Han.

"Three days"

Choi Han was flusterly sat inside.

"And you didn't even try to find others or look for food."

"T-That"

Choi Han blushed at his stupidity.

Cale sighed and signaled the driver to do back to mansion.

Cale asked Choi Han some questions.

According to what Cale gathered. Only four people were allowed to come with him. Two were already there, Roan and Eruhaben. While there were Choi Han and crown prince Alberu.

And God of Death just randomly transported them somewhere.

Cale hold onto his head and ordered the butler to discreetly look for anyone with golden hair and blue eyes.

His butler, James was an old man with a gentle character. He has a wife, Martha who looks after the mansion along with him and a son named David who's a chef.

Apparently they were working here for a long time.

He also instructed James to make Choi Han admitted to same class as him.

After that he went to Eruhaben's study. Eruhaben and Roan were also there.

Roan was sleeping while Eruhaben was reading. He too picked up and booked and started reading it.

Cale and Eruhaben even and little discussions about the topics. But they made sure not to be loud as to not wake Roan up.

Cale informed Eruhaben about Choi Han and Alberu. The ancient dragon frowned hearing they can't find Alberu's location.

Roan woke up at evening and they all went down to have dinner. When Roan saw Choi Han, he started asking some questions.

Cale once again has to explain to Roan about the whole situation.