Chapter- 15

Forgetting about yesterday's event Cale went to school as usual. He got a bit late since bathing and getting ready with the injury wasn't easy.

As he was about to step into the classroom he was yanked to the side by someone and brought into a quiet corner.

'Who-'

"Dan-I?"

"Shhh Shhh, be quiet. What if they hear you."

Dan-I said placing a hand on her lips.

"What happened?"

Cale asked in a low voice.

"Someone from our school was there during yesterday's accident. He even posted a video of it. Now everyone in the school knows about it."

Cale frowned. So what if everyone knows about it. Why is she dragging him here?

"Yeoryong and others would've seen the video too. They'll surely come for us."

'Oh shit, that's a problem'

Cale doesn't want to face an angry Alberu and a pissed off Choi Han. Just imagining it gave Cale chills.

"We got to hide"

"Why are you hiding?"

"Ahhhh!!"

Dan-I screamed hearing a voice beside her ear.

"Ruda, why are you sneaking up on me like this. You almost gave me a heart attack."

"I'm sorry Dan-I. I was just passing by when I saw you. I heard you talking about hiding. Why are you hiding."

"That-"

At last Dan-I told Ruda everything.

"I see, if I was them then I would surely been angry."

"That's right. What do I do?"

Dan-I was panicking, muttering words.

Ruda suddenly hugged Dan-I and shuffled her hair with a red hair.

"Stay calm, everything's gonna be fine. I'll think of a solution."

"O-Okay"

'Is he sick or something. Why is his face so red.'

Cale couldn't help but wonder.

*Beep*