Chapter- 22

The students were waiting in anticipation as Jung-in was circling the keychain, teasing them as he pretended to throw it but he didn't. Finally having enough fun Jung-in threw the keychain in the air.

The keychain was falling down as several students try to catch it by leaping in the air. But the keychain just tossed in the sir until it finally landed in the hands of a girl who was standing in the corner.

The students were about to snatch the keychain back but Jung-in stopped them.

"Who do you want to dance with?'

Jung-in asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Is it the four heavenly kings, dashing black knight Choi han or our sunshine emperor Alberu?"

Yah the ridiculous names were all given by their fans.

"Um, I-"

Everyone leaned to listen to her answer.

"I want to ask young master Cale for a dance"

Hearing this all the students roared.

"She's asking the lazy prince for a dance"

"For real?"

"Goodness she's brave"

"To think she's asking THE crimson God for a dance"

"She really has some guts"

For students Cale is a God like existence. He can't even be peaked simply just because you want to. If anyone dare to even move an eye in his direction all his loyal followers will have that persons head.

Especially his friends, the four heavenly kings, Yeoryeong, sunshine emperor Alberu and black knight Choi han. They say that even Dan-I who is known to be less intimidating will become super protective of Cale.

Cale always scores first and is excellent in everything except physical labuor.

Every teacher praises him and his temperament is so noble like. He is soo aloof and indifferent that even Yoo Chunyoung won't be able to compete with him in the field of coldness.

But he's also warm and helpful to everyone. Anyone who gets a golden chance to even exchange a greeting with him will be full of warmth. He even helps students with studies when they ask him to. 

But still no one dares to carelessly approach him. Even his classmates is always respectful to him.

So, for someone to ask him for a dance,

Everyone wondered what Cale's response would be.

Cale who was the main topic was relaxing when he heard his name from the stage. Someone asked him for a dance. He didn't wanted to go but Alberu pushed him off saying he'll make a video for Raon.

Everyone thought that Cale would ignore the request like always but to their surprise he stood up and walked to the stage.

"Hoho, our lazy prince has accepted the dance request"

Jung-in teased.

"Was I not suppose to?"

Cale asked tilting his head.

Jung-in and everyone were struck by how cute he looked tilting his head like that.

'M-My heart'

Everyone clenched their chest.