53. Survive

Author Pov:

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived downstairs and saw everyone fighting with each other. It looked like an actual war that was going on. Suddenly Jungkook ripped his eyes open once he saw Jimin in the crowd, hiding behind someone. He couldn't believe his eyes. His best friend was actually down there.

Did he come to save him? He let out a relieved breath once he saw that other than being scared, he looked just fine

Did he come to save him? He let out a relieved breath once he saw that other than being scared, he looked just fine. Just as he was about to run out from behind Taehyung and up to his best friend, something held him back. He turned his head back just to see Taehyungs serious face staring down at him while his hand was wrapped around his arm.
"What the hell are you doing? You want to get killed?" He told him but Jungkook tried to break free.
"Let me go! My friend is there. I want to go to him!" He yelled and pulled his arm but no chance. Taehyung was way to strong.
"Stop it already. He is fine. You will get hurt if you run into that." Taehyung added but Jungkook didn't seem to stop any time soon and kept on fighting against Taehyung grip on his arm. Taehyung couldn't think of anything else so he pulled Jungkook close to his chest and wrapped his arms around the boy. He held him tightly and out of surprise, Jungkook stopped wiggling around right away. He just stood there not moving a muscle because he wasn't used to being hugged from the back like that, specially not from a person like Taehyung. The devil wouldn't let him go and just stood there and buried his face into Jungkooks neck.
"I will get your friend out of here, okay? I will make sure everything is alright. Just please stay here and try not to get anyone's attention. I don't know what I would become if something happened to you. Stay here and I will deal with it." Taehyung murmeld into Jungkooks shoulder desperate who just stood there with huge eyes and didn't know what to say or do.

" Taehyung murmeld into Jungkooks shoulder desperate who just stood there with huge eyes and didn't know what to say or do

Everything that Taehyung said and did made his head hurt because he had no clue what to think about him at that point. He still couldn't believe that the boy behind him, who caused him so much pain, physically and mentally, was now ready to risk his life for him. It was unbelievable for him but for some reason he still managed to calm down. Taehyungs grip around him slowly loosened and Jungkook turned around to face him. His face was a light shade of pink and it looked like he was sweating. That made Taehyung juckle a Little and he lifted his arm to rub the top of the small boys head. Jungkook wasn't munch shorter than him but because of his injuries he couldn't stand up fully straight and he also became very thin. Taehyung looked at the mess that was happening before their eyes and he took a deep breath before walking pass Jungkook and running straight into the field with fighting angels and devils. Everywhere was blood. The devils were more than the angels but because Yoongi was fighting on their side, they weren't as bad but there were still peace's of wings with blood all over the ground and some devils with their horns cut off. Before something like that would have made Taehyung so excited but now he just felt disgusted. He ran straight towards Yoongi and pushed everyone harshly away who was in his way or wanted to hit him. The devils were staring at him shocked as they saw him punch one of them in the mouth and a tooth of him fell out of his mouth with blood dripping down his face. Once he was finally near Yoongi, he yelled.
"Yoongi, I will get the two boys out!" He said but all Yoongi did was shake his head while elbowing a devil in the face that tried to sneak up behind him to get Jimin.
"No chance." Yoongi said and that made Taehyung roll his eyes.
"Down!" Yoongi yelled and Taehyung immediately pulled his head down before a huge black wing could have hit him. Yoongi threw a fire ball at the devil who fell to the ground screaming.
"Yoongi you can not protect him and also fight. Let me get them them out of here. You can trust me." He told Yoongi and it was obvious that Yoongi was thinking very hard.

"Oh for fuck sake! Alright but I swear on hell if you do anything-" Taehyung cut him off by grabbing Jimins hand from behind him and just nodding his head to his used to be friend

"Oh for fuck sake! Alright but I swear on hell if you do anything-" Taehyung cut him off by grabbing Jimins hand from behind him and just nodding his head to his used to be friend. He ran straight back to Jungkook who tried to make himself as small as possible behind the wall. Once he saw Taehyung coming back to him with Jimin following him, his eyes lit up he jumped forward and threw his arms around the neck of his friend.
"What are you doing here? Did you come to find me?" He asked really fast but Taehyung didn't let Jimin answer.
"You can talk later. We need to hide you two somewhere." Taehyung told the two boys and they nodded. They ran towards the basement door and Taehyung kicks the door open to hide the two boys down there. As they arrived downstairs, even though it is dark, Jimin could still see the big bruises all over Jungkooks face and arms. He got really worried and placed his hand on one of Jungkooks bruise. Jungkook pulled his arm away and shook his head to Jimin.
"It's nothing. Some devil beat me up. I'm alright." He said in pain and not exactly believing but considering the current situation, Jimin decided to let it be for now. But he was already sure that later he was going to ask a lot of questions. Taehyung glared at the two boy seriously and held his finger up before his face.
"Stay here. I will go back to deal with everything myself but you stay here. Understand?" He asked and the two boy shook their heads understandably and also a little scared because Taehyung looked quite frightening that serious. Taehyung turned around and after one last glanze, he walked back up the stairs leaving the two boys behind. Now there was only one thing to care about. Survive.

 Survive