58. He killed me and saved me

Author Pov:

"It won't be that easy Taehyungie." Jackson said with a grin on his face and held Jungkook even tighter that made the boy whimper. Taehyung held his hand up and tried not to freak out.
"Alright, alright you win. Just let him go. You can be the ruler down here and we will all listen to you. I will stay here just let him go." Taehyung begged but that wasn't of much use because all Jackson did was laughing hysterically.

" Taehyung begged but that wasn't of much use because all Jackson did was laughing hysterically

"You really think that would satisfy me? No, I want more." Jackson turned over to Jungkook and started to grow his fangs out. The same ones Namjoons also had before.
"Jackson NOO!" Hearing Taehyung scream like that made Jackson stop and look over to him again, waiting curiously for what he was about to tell him.
"Kill me...not him. Let him live and you can do whatever you want to me. You can torture me or use me or kill me. Whatever you want just let him live." Taehyung spoke so seriously that it made Jimins eyes widen. He couldn't believe his ears. That stupid devil was actually ready to make his own life miserable just to save some angel he never knew before and will most likely never see again. He could see it now. Taehyung was actually Jungkooks soulmate. Just like Yoongi was his. That's why he was acting the way he was. Every single doubt he had before were gone. Soulmates were real.
"Oh Taehyung but that is my plan as well. And I figured I could torture you the most by killing your little soulmate. Did you think I was dumb or something. I knew he was yours. It could be seen on your face from miles away. And now say goodbye." Jackson turned back to Jungkook and grabbed the boys face. The fear was all over his face and Jackson found it very amusing. He opened his mouth and the huge fangs inside his mouth made Jungkook shake under his grip. Jackson was satisfied with the reaction and he got so lost in that, that he didn't even realize Taehyung sneaking up behind him only when it was way to late.
"You!" Jackson said and was about to take action but Taehyung was faster and punched Jackson so hard in the jaw that he immediately let go of Jungkook and fell back on the ground with a bleeding nose.
"Come on! Fast!" Taehyung said and grabbed the two boys once again. He let his horns be shown and his wings out.
"Cover your heads." Taehyung told them and they did so.
"Wait. Where is Yoongi?" Jimin asked worried but Taehyung didn't answer. He couldn't even hear Jimin talking. All he heard was his own voice repeating in his head to save Jungkook. The ground became hot like lava and the two boys were lifted into the air. The sky broke and they were suddenly already standing up on earth. They opened their eyes and looked around just to realize that Taehyung wasn't with them. Jungkook didn't understand what happened and started searching for Taehyung desperately.
"Where is he? Why isn't he here? Did he stay down there? Why?" He asked so many questions really fast and wouldn't calm down until Jimin grabbed his arm and looked into his eyes.

"Jungkook I want to know what is going on. How did you end up down there? And what happened? What did he do to you?" Jimin aske dworried but also curious and Jungkook finally calmed down a bit. He took a deep breath before he started talking and this time the truth. He told Jimin everything. He told him how he ended up in hell and the way Taehyung was torturing him. He told him every single detail and it wasn't easy. He really had to pull himself together to be able to hold his tears back. Jimin was listening carefully to him and the anger was growing inside of him by every single word that left Jungkooks mouth but he still just kept shut and listened. Jungkook also told him how Taehyung was about to kill him because he couldn't deal with the pain his tears were causing him. He told him how Taehyung decided at the end to save him and ever since did everything to prove that he could never hurt him ever again. Jungkook told Jimin that now he actually believed that Taehyung genuinely cared about him. Even though his mind already knew that, his body found it still hard to accept it that's why he was shaking so much and having panic attacks. Taehyung destroyed him and also saved him. Once Jungkook was done with his speech, Jimin held his head frustrated and sighed.
"That he wants to help now doesn't make up what he did." He said and looked at Jungkook blankly, not knowing what else to say or how to react to what he just told him. It was a lot. Jungkook nodded his head.
"I know that and...he knows it as well. Taehyung is not helping because he hopes for forgiveness or to make things right. He is not hoping for anything. He just genuinely wants to help." Jungkook explained to Jimin who finally managed to loosen his angry face and looked more sad now.
"I still want to beat him up and I will." Jimin added and folded his arms before his chest. Jungkook chuckled at his silliness.

That was the first smile appearing on his face since a long time

That was the first smile appearing on his face since a long time. It was weak but still a small smile.
"He told me something. Something insane. He thinks that we are soulmates and that's why I caused those crazy feelings in him." Jungkook continued and now Jimin became furious again.
"Oh so now you he wants you to think it's your fault that he did that to you." He yelled angrily and lifted an eyebrow. Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"No that's not what I'm saying. Didn't you hear me? He thinks that we are soulmates. Like actual soulmates. We even had some connection when we looked into each others eyes." Jungkook said this time more serious as he was moving his hands before Jimin who gulped. Jimin didn't know how to tell Jungkook that he already knew and everything else that happened to him as well.
"It's true." Was all he said.

" Was all he said