not the worst injury ive had

(Name)'s pov .・゜゜・

I had been sitting in the room for awhile, I was given some pain medicine and a towel covering my neck. While I was on my phone just fucking around I heard the window open, I look over to it to see.. That hero 😰

His name was uhh... Mysterion I think? Shit does he recognize me? Why is he here??

I looked at him blankly, while panicking, he looked over at me and made a quick face of shock, then changed it back to normal.
"... Hi? " I greeted, not sure of what to do.

He walked over to the door, opening it slightly and checking outside, he then turned back to me.
"Uh.. Have you seen someone walking around with tinfoil all over them?

".. No? " I mumbled, confused as to why someone woudk be cover in tinfoil, I started to feel something seep threw my towl so I started taking off my towel to look at how much blood I've lost.

Mysterions eyes widened seeing my state, mine did alswell slightly, due to the fact my towel was soaked in blood, I mean soaked.
"Oh shit" I muttered, surprised I was still consciousness.
"Uh.. How long have you been waiting here? " I heard Mysterion ask. "Mhh the drive was about half an hour.. So an hour and a half" I responded, looking back at him.

He gave me a 'seriously?' face, I just shrugged, quickly regretting it as I felt the wood move in my neck.
"Ow" I muttered, getting irritated at the big ass piece of wood in my neck. "What if I just ripped this out" I said out loud, forgetting that the mysterious hero is in the room.

"You'll die from blood loss" he blankly told me, I just looked over to him with an annoyed face. "Right, if you see anyone that fits that description be wary of them" he warned me, promptly jumping out the window right when a nurse came in.
"Mx. (Last name)? We went over your injuries and medical history, we're going to have to sedate you for the procedure to remove the wood, and if we can even salvage your eye you will be blind in it"

"Okay"

".. Uhm you're 15 right? You need an adult to sign for you.. "

".. Can you have someone confirm over the phone? "

".. I suppose? "

I gave the nurse Felicia's number and waited about half an hour, a doctor and nurse came in, telling the brief of everything, yada yada, I was put under anesthesia.

I woke up 6 hours later, the nurses told me my surgery was successful, but I had lost a lot of blood, along with still having my eye but it was now blind, and even though I can go home I need to be careful about losing anymore and making sure I'm hydrated, I was trying my best to distract myself while the nurse took out my IV.

"So I see you take.. Prozac, A high dose of Benadryl for sleeping, Hydroxyzine, Naproxen, Adderall, and Omeprazole? Your being prescribed Almotriptan for your migraines,the wood caused permanent damage to your nerves so you'll likely have more frequent and intense migraines"
the nurse informed me, I have a lot of medicine to take, but I'm uh.. Not the best at remembering to take it, I haven't taken any except my Benadryl and Adderall since I moved, not including the ones j only take whe needed, like Naproxen. I need to set a reminder to take that shit.

I thanked her and went on my way, hopping back onto my 4 wheeler and going home, surprised that Mysterion didn't recognise me, but thankful albeit.

I got home and after a few minutes of laying on the floor with my dogs because my back hurt, I decided to go get some coffee from that place again, it wa soretty good and not bad pricing.

I brought Lemon with me because he was whining, he lives car rides and always wants to come with me. I put his harness on and let my cats and dogs bye while holding Lemon.

I got into my keep, reminding myself that I should take off the top, I put Lemon in my lap, considering it's the only place he'll stay still. Once I got there I saw Tweek was working again.

"Hey! I'll have (f/d) and.. Can I have a small cup of whipped cream for this loser" I asked, while holding Lemon and lifting him up at the end. Tweek confirmed my order and I payed,it was obvious he was looking at my eye patch and cuts/stitches , after k got ng drink I went to sit down. This couple came in, a girl with long brow in a braid and her brunnete boyfriend I gathered from how they were talking.

After they ordered the girl turned around and saw me, then Lemon, she made a noise of glee and grabbed her boyfriend, dragging him over with her.
"Hi! I'm Sophie, this is Scott, is that your puppy can I pet them! What's your name? What happened to your eye! " she quickly informed me.
"Nice to meet y'all, of course, this is Lemon he loved attention, and I'm (name),and a tree fell on me " I tipped my head in greeting.

"Aww he's so cute! Pet him Scott! " She exclaimed, grabbing her boyfriends hand again to pet the dog, which me complied with a chuckle.
"So.. Did you just move here? " I heard Sophie ask.
"Yep, moved in not long ago" I nodded at her.
"Oh! I hope you like South Park so far! Could I get your insta? " she asked, I gave her my Instagram and the left after getting their drinks and bid me farewell.

After I finished I grabbed Lemon and went back to my Jeep, opting to avoid traffic, seeing as it was when people get off work, I went the best path I could find.
I pulled up and as I let Lemon out (on his lead), I noticed a 4 boys around my house.
I picked Lemon up and put him in the house, letting Hera and Athena out seeing as their well trained and guard dogs.

Once Hera saw them she immediately started barking up a storm and blocking my path protectivly, Athena followed suit, but instead going for more of a growl then bark. The boys looked over stunned, one looked scared, one look worried, one looked pissed and the other had a parka covering his eyes, but they were wide.

I looked up to see them staring at me, to which I did the same. I started petting the girls saying "good dogs, it's okay" which is their word of 'good job, it's safe', so they stopped barking, but didn't move from their defensive positions. I stared at the boys for a few more seconds and then spoke.
"Hi?" It sounded more like a question then a greeting but oh well.
"... Hi" the black haired one said back.

"... Can I help you? " I asked the boys in the woods.
"... No. .?" He responded unsure of his answer, the red headed one with a green hat slapped his neck.
"Yes you can, we need a ride back to town is that's possible"
The redhead asked.
"... I guess? " I shrugged.

"Hera, Athena, inside" I commanded while opening the door, which the dogs followed the instructions given. "Right.. Uh.. Get in I guess" I motioned to the Jeep as I went to the drivers seat. The all got in, the red head seemingly fighting of the others for the front seat.
Once they were all in and we started driving I spoke up.
"If you don't mind me asking.. Why we're you at my house? " I looked in the rearview mirror to look at the boys.

"Uhh... "

Secrets!

🚗🛻~(name) 's family has a car game where if your on a bridge you hold your breath untill you cross, scream if your in a cave, and punch the ceiling if you pass a yellow car

🚬👃~(name) has very heightened sense of smell and actually hates the smell of cigarettes, despite smoking mainly them

🤛🐶~(name) has a hobby of beating up people who mistreat animals knowingly and wong listen to educated people about the topic