CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE - FAITH.

RATING - G+. [CANON-TYPICAL VIOLENCE AND SOMEWHAT FLUFF].

 [CANON-TYPICAL VIOLENCE AND SOMEWHAT FLUFF]

"Serpent, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger

"Serpent, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger."

"Serpent, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger," and the third time Suiren repeated the line, a large burst of fire exclaimed out of her mouth, the Fireball Jutsu, a fire technique that was usually used by the Uchiha Clan, as she had practised with Sensei Ren, Inari and the rest of her team had curiously ogled at her blazing talents.

"Your Fireball Jutsu is bigger compared to younger Sasuke!" Inari excitedly exclaimed, and happily, Suiren waved her hand at the Land of Water civilian.

Today, Team Thirteen were going to begin their retrieval of the Water Stone and currently the team had practised their skills before their adventure. Genially, Suiren thanked Inari for his comment while Tazuna arrived at the training field, and Suiren noticed that he was silent, which was unnatural for him, in Suiren's opinion. Yet, Suiren had made herself re-focus on her drill.

Aware of the awkwardness shared between Tazuna and Suiren, observantly, Raiden glanced at Suiren then turned his vision towards Tazuna who had his hands in his pockets while he nibbled on a thin stick. However, when it was Raiden's turn to battle with Ren Sensei, Akane pushed herself off the large rock she had currently sat on and moved herself towards the ravenette.

"You okay?" Akane thoughtfully inquired and confused, Suiren turned to look at the white-haired girl.

"I'm good," Suiren bluntly replied, suspicious she glanced at Akane again. "Why are you asking me that?'

"Well, I heard Ren and Raiden speaking about what happened in Tazuna's house," Akane truthfully replied and irritated, Suiren rolled her eyes.

How the men in the group never stopped to invade her privacy, it was as if every man in the universe had attempted to irritate her. "Suiren!" Tazuna dubiously called for and the sound of his voice had made Suiren gag in the inside, she tried her best to not roll her eyes. Briskly, Suiren brushed her fingers against Akane's shoulders before she made her way to Tazuna.