CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN - A MAN WITH NO NAME.

The moment the Earth tremor had finished, Shinki rushed back to the room he had been staying in, a look of panic plastered on his face at thought Suiren hurt, but when he found Suiren still sat on the bed, she had barely looked as shocked as him b...

The moment the Earth tremor had finished, Shinki rushed back to the room he had been staying in, a look of panic plastered on his face at thought Suiren hurt, but when he found Suiren still sat on the bed, she had barely looked as shocked as him but there had been a distinct expression she had. It didn't matter, when all he had wanted to do was atone for leaving the way he did after their shared kiss.

"Lady Suiren, I apologise for leaving you alone," he said, his usually detached eyes expressive with an apology and Suiren waved him off as she had focused on the strange sensation that had pulsed through her body.

Her eyes dilated because of the magic she had inherited and as Shinki walked towards the Uchiha girl, she held onto his body and passed it off as for her shock to the Earth quake that had just happened. "I don't know what that was," Suiren breathed and as he returned to sit beside her, he had held onto the girl.

She had breathed in his scent, his spice enough to calm her down. "When we kissed, it overwhelmed me," Shinki truthfully said and apologetic, Suiren pulled from his gasp.

"Then I'm sorry," Suiren said. "I shouldn't have made you kiss me," her hands had then moved up on his shoulders, Suiren sat up and felt the way his paws slid down her back.

"I was being foolish," Shinki said. "I liked kissing you," he whispered and with a gentle smile, Suiren had found her hand cup his face before he moved to kiss her again.

She hadn't been surprised or shock, but there was a slight gasp when Suiren realised what he had done, and she had kissed him back, their passion shorter than the one they shared previously, but Shinki had been calmer, he had held her strongly, breathing in her flowery scent and allowed his admiration of her to carry him through the embrace.

Once he had pulled back, his eyes were shadowed, but he had look more comfortable than before. "I feel better," Shinki said and as she tilted her head, Suiren softly dragged her hand away from his face.

"You like taking the lead?" Suiren had asked.

"I don't mind if you take the lead," Shinki replied.

With her eyebrows wiggled, Suiren placed her hand against his lap. "There can only be one dominant one," she softly joked.

"Then it shall be you," Shinki forwardly responded before he pulled himself off his bed. "Let me take you home," Shinki said as he pulled out his hand for Suiren told hold, and without second thought, Suiren held onto him and allowed him to lead her out of his bedroom.

They had shared a brief conversation when they entered the elevator, it was a calming conversation. Both Ninjas complacent in each other's energies had walked towards the lobby where the Kazekage had been. He had been worried about Suiren as Shinki was with him when the tremor had begun. "Is she okay?" Gaara questioned before he examined Suiren to see if there were any bruises.