CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN - COPY CAT NINJA.

It had been just Suiren and Sarada, sat in their living room, Sarada had watched the rom-comedy that had usually been live during this time of the day and Suiren had nibbled on the sweets Shinki had bought her during on their walk back home

It had been just Suiren and Sarada, sat in their living room, Sarada had watched the rom-comedy that had usually been live during this time of the day and Suiren had nibbled on the sweets Shinki had bought her during on their walk back home. Suiren could feel the way Sarada glanced at her from time to time, though Suiren did not have to say anything for her older twin to speak.

"Are you seriously into Shinki?" Sarada had eventually asked and as Suiren moved her green eyes towards her sister, she nodded. "I thought you only saw Shinki as a boy toy," Sarada reminded and as Suiren leaned on their sofa, she had thought about the time she told Sarada that.

It was a moment before Suiren had realised the compassion she had for Shinki, how he was with her, how he treated her with care and protection. "I once did," Suiren replied as she slipped the sweet out of her mouth. "But things change," she said as she shrugged.

"What does Raiden think? Sarada questioned as she folded her arms in her 'older sister manner'.

Suiren scoffed. "What about what he thinks?"

"You were kind of leading him on," Sarada forwardly replied and as she sat up, Suiren moved her head away from her.

"No, I wasn't," Suiren easily replied and with a distressed laugh, Sarada clicked her tongue.

"Suiren, sometimes you can be so---" Sarada had then cut herself off, she had held her tongue as she had not wanted to cause any trouble.

Though challenged, Suiren sat up slowly the same time she returned to look at Sarada. "I can be so what?" Suiren pressed, eyes narrowed as she rudely examined her.

However, before Sarada could say anything, the front door of their current home had been pushed open, which had caused both Suiren and Sarada to snap their heads towards its direction. The distinct pink hair of their mother was the first thing they saw as the rest of her appearance had been shadowed, behind their mother was the taller figure of their father, both of them had an expression on their face that had made the twins believe they were in trouble.

Suiren the most.

"Hey mum," Suiren warily smiled. "Hey dad."

"Well done for passing the Second Round of the Chunin Exams," their father acknowledged, and as the twins thanked their father, Sasuke closed the door behind him as Sakura pulled off her coat which revealed her usual pink outfit, she had placed her jacket on the hook, and she was silent.

Suiren had felt dreadful, aware that there had been tension shared between her two parents, though she had not commented on it yet.

She continued to eat her sweets.

Although, Sakura couldn't hold herself back. "Your new powers," she began and as the youngest licked her lips, Suiren briefly smiled as if she was caught red-handed.