CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN - AFFAIRS OF THE HEART.

Suiren had blinked a couple of times till she realised, she was in a hospital room, she had felt the presence of others, some who had focused on her and others focused on their damaged loved ones

Suiren had blinked a couple of times till she realised, she was in a hospital room, she had felt the presence of others, some who had focused on her and others focused on their damaged loved ones. Tired, she gently released a disappointed sigh, disgruntled of herself on how she always passed out whenever she used her abilities.

It took her a second for her to realise Shinki had watched her, and when he noticed her eyes had slowly been peeled open, he had jumped to his feet. She had lightly sat up and supported herself on her elbows, she didn't say a word, her throat slightly dry as he subtly moved towards her, his entire effort gentle. "Are you okay?" Shinki questioned, his customary cold tone melted into a lukewarm emphasis.

As she gently gulped, Suiren nodded her head fore she replied. "Yes," she said and as kickback, Shinki cupped her face as the recognisable footsteps of her mother neared towards them.

"Oh, my Suiri baby," she softly cried out. "Are you okay? You scared everyone." The pink-haired lady said; she had reached towards her youngest before she brought Suiren into a hug. The long-haired girl had nodded, but Sakura could tell that there was something wrong.

Thus, it didn't take long for Suiren to scrunch her face ere she began to tear up. "I'm so fucking weak," she had whimpered and as she quickly shook her head, Sakura moved her hands to hold Suiren's face.

"You are so many things Suiren," Sakura said. "But weak? Weak isn't any of them," her mother said, eyes warm but serious as she tried to calm her daughter down. "Your powers are just so strong, too much for your body."

With a gentle scoff, Suiren looked away from her mother as she had softly pulled away from her touch, Suiren spoke again. "Meaning I'm weak."

"Don't say that," Shinki frowned. "Don't call yourself weak, you just need to train more with your powers, with people who are professionals," he explained and as he had sent her a look of reassurance, Suiren flatly smiled at him.

Sarada had then been the next one to pop in. "When you were asleep, Shinki told me what had happened," Sarada said as she walked towards the situation with Akane behind her.

"You're fine?" Akane asked with a tone of relief, which had surprised Suiren.

"You care about my circumstance?" Suiren questioned and with a breathy laugh, Akane placed both hands on her hips.

She had then leaned forward, some of her silver strands had fallen in front of her face. "You may be annoying," Akane grinned. "But yes, I do care. I even checked up on you when you were flat out."