CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT - THE SAND STONE.

RATING - G+

The day Sakura had wanted, had come, Suiren's team had accompanied the family for a morning brunch and currently Sakura had been thrown compliments on her cooking; she had stood by the end of the table with her hands on her hips and she had worn h...

The day Sakura had wanted, had come, Suiren's team had accompanied the family for a morning brunch and currently Sakura had been thrown compliments on her cooking; she had stood by the end of the table with her hands on her hips and she had worn her favourite yellow apron that had complimented the colour scheme the lady was known for.

She had a short smile on her face that mirrored the gratefulness that had been directed from the people who sat around the expensive table, her eyes briskly examined each head before she made way to bring more food onto the appliance. "Thank you, I'm glad that we're able to officially meet each other, our schedules were so busy I never thought this day would come," Sakura said---the moment she sat herself at the head of the table, Sensei Ren respectfully nodded his head towards her.

"I'm glad that I finally get to properly meet you, Lady Uchiha, Suiren takes so much after you," Sensei Ren said and comforted, Sakura's smile stretched.

"Oh," she laughed. "Suiren takes after her father much more," she replied and instantly, the woman had felt graceless energy rise upon them, and in quick remorse, the lady had diverted her gaze to the hot fare beneath her.

"How did the mission go?" Suiren questioned in hopes to direct the conversation into a different route.

Suiren had been told that Team Thirteen had travelled to the Hidden Sand, also known as Sunagakure, [the Village Hidden in the Sand], she wasn't told much more, thus she had waited for her team-mates to return so she could listen to all the details.

"There were terrorists blowing up places," Raiden said.

"Don't the Sand Village have Ninjas to take care of that?" Suiren asked and as Raiden had shrugged his shoulders just as inquisitive as Suiren he resumed eating his food.

"Hokage-sama probably gave it to us because he didn't want to make us feel like we had to level down to baby missions due to what happened," Akane snorted and quickly Suiren had shot her a look.