Part 14

As we were standing with our weapons ready. Confident in putting an end to all of this, we heard a bunch of gunshots. We all ducked as to not get hit. We watched as both Ghostface's ran away and Kirby emerged from the main stage. She was covered in blood and was shaky.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Kirby stay the fuck back! We know it's you!" I yelled.

"What? No one of them knocked me out." She said breathlessly.

That's when we heard another voice.

"Kirby get away from the girls!" Bailey said as he walked in with his gun in hand, pointed at Kirby.

"What are you doing?" Kirby asked.

"Did you kill Quinn? Did you kill my daughter?" Bailey asked Kirby.

"What no! Sam whatever he's said to you he's lying! He's probably the killer." Kirby said firmly gripping onto her gun that was pointed at Bailey.

None of us knew who to believe. We were all looking between them and then at each other trying to figure out who was lying. That's when Ghostface came in behind Bailey with a raised knife in his hand.

"Behind you!" Kirby said before shots were fired again.

This time all of the bullets landed on Kirby. Bailey had shot her. Our hearts dropped into our stomachs as we tried to process what just happened. We looked at Bailey and saw that the Ghostface who we thought was about to kill him, was now standing by his side as he chuckled. The other Ghostface walked up on his other side.

"Great job." Bailey said satisfied.

We all gasped with our mouths wide open as we were trying to gather ourselves and focus. Still trying to figure out what the fuck just happened.

"You?" Tara asked.

"Yeah of course me." Bailey said satisfied with us not having found out about him.

I looked up at Sam as I felt my heart ache.

"Frankly, I expected more from the three of you after what you did to us." Bailey said with rage.

"What do you mean "us?" Tara asked.

That's when the Ghostface on his left reached for the bottom of his mask. Little did I know that what was hidden under that mask would change my life as I knew it. As he slowly pulled it off I saw the man who I thought I could trust. The man I loved. Ethan. Fucking. Landry.

He was standing there with a big smile. Proud of himself. Bailey started laughing.

"Ta-da!" Bailey said with a grin.

I felt my heart go weak. I was staring him directly into his eyes but I didn't see the same man. I didn't see the Ethan I knew. I saw darkness. I saw evil intentions masked by lies. And that's when he spoke up. His voice filled with pride.

"Mindy was right. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean all I had to do to meet Sam, was room with a conceited, condescending alpha... LITERALLY named Chad!"

I felt my eyes water as I looked at him in disbelief.

"Fuck it felt good to kill him!" He yelled.

He sounded almost relieved that Chad was dead. Like he had been wanting to kill him for forever. And suddenly I didn't know who he was anymore. He wasn't the same boy I traded jackets with in high school. The same boy who would help me study for my tests because he was so much smarter than me.

He held his mask up and pointed towards it with his knife.

"This was your grandmother's, Sam. Nancy Loomis?" He said with a smirk.