The dream

I lay there in my hospital bed with my eyes closed, just laying perfectly still. I open my eyes to the sweet sound of her, Avangelene, I look over to her she looks so beautiful her hair shines in the light and her eyes sparkle. I get a warm feeling inside, something that I've never felt before towards anyone, and I smile a little. The warm feeling starts to turn into the sensation of having butterflies in my stomach, but why am I nervous? I hardly ever get nervous over just some girl. But she isn't just some girl she is the kindest sweetest girl in the hospital.

She walks over towards me with a massive smile on her rosey face. She sits on my bed and kisses my cheek, she whispers something into my ear I can't hear what she says but I smile. She takes the blanket of me and takes my hand and helps me out of the bed, my feet touch the ground, I try to tug away and get back into the bed but she won't let me. She pulls my hand a little and my feet fully touch the ground, I finally feel the cold feeling of the hospital floor on my what used to be warm feet. She takes my hand and places it on my shoulder, I rest a little bit on her shoulder but not too much because I know I'm a lot heavier than her and I don't want to squish her fragile body.

My whole weight touches the cold floor It suddenly feels like im falling to the ground. But she doesnt let me she helps me up. I step one foot forward and I begin to walk slowly. My toes touch the ground first closely followed by my heal then, I move my other foot. I look at her and she smiles I smile back. Maybe I can finally be able to get out of this place. "Once you get out of this place maybe we could run away together?". She says as she looks me in the eyes.
"Hopefully we can and I can look after you".
"I love you Ja.........".

Then I wake up and my dream is ruined.