chapter two

I look up at the ceiling and I stare at the little patch of mold that's beginning to grow more and more everyday. A tear rolls down my cheek, gently moving down my face till it drops on my clothes and splashes. Another rolls down my face and another, one at a time they begin to leave my tear ducts. I remember all the fun times I had with my family and that a little patch of mold that used to grow on my ceiling at home or what was my home because I don't think I'll ever leave this place.

My eyes start to feel cloudy and I begain to stop crying because I am a guy and guys don't cry that much, well at least I don't cry that much.

I lay in my bed listening to all the noise around me and I can't answer nobody not even the sound of my mums, sweet voice as she talks next to me. Telling me about her day and how she is feeling but I can't even reply to her and I can tell in her face she is upset as she kisses me on the cheek. I notice a tear rolling down her face and she bursts into tears. I wish I could just hold her and tell her everything's going to be alright and that she doesn't have to worry about me. I'm just going to lay here and maybe get a little more overweight since I can't move to loose any weight. My mums face begins to go red and she crys more , making me feel sad. She begins to walk away. "Bye".she waves." I'll be back tomorrow". She walks out the room and a tear leaves my eye. I feel so helpless like I'm depending on everyone else to cope without me and to carry on with their life's whilst still coming to see me.