chapter six

"I will no longer allow the negative things in my life to spoil, all the good things have. I choose to be happy."
- by unknown.

Last night was the worst. I woke up sweating and panicking thinking my life, as short as it was, was over, I couldn't catch up with my normal breathing pace so my heart beated so quick. It felt like my heart was going to go flying out my rib cage and tear through my skin and out my chest. I couldn't speak or scream, though I tried, nothing could come out my mouth, even when I screamed for help no one heard. I was all by myself I didn't know what was happening or if I was going to die. My heart rate began to speed up. I could no longer breath. I was shaking. My heart could not take it no more that's when it stopped. I was not in no pain no more. I was free, free from this cruel world they call earth, free from my life, I was free at last. I laid their not moving because my heart had stopped not alowing anymore blood to be pumped around my now cold body.

Well that's what I thought, I woke up unexpectedly, I suddenly start to choke, I was being moved at a fast pace which kept increasing. I had no idea where i was. I look up doctorsand nurses look ahead and are moving me, on what I think is a bed, I could feel my heart slowly speeding up again, to a point that a machine connected to me started to beep. I cried out in pain but once again no words left my mouth. A tear rolled down my cheek slowly. A nurse looked down at me and held my hand, she smiled."It's going to be alright ". That's the last word i heard till now.

I'm laying here dead to the world,I can't open my eyes or move my hand. I can't breath without this machine hocked on to me. Suddenly some doctors rush in, "Ok we have a 16 year old boy who's in the middle of a cardiac arrest, well that's what we think right now ". All the doctors gather around, when the machine starts beeping again, this time my heart doesn't race it just stops beating and I am slowly dieing. My eyes slightly open to a sound, the voice of my mother crying her eyes out I see her through the window crying into her dad's arms. A tear rolls down my cheek, slowly my body begins to shut down. I carefully take one last look at my beautiful mother, when I finally begin to fall asleep. I smile for the last time, but then I remember I never had the chance to tell Avangelene how I felt. But it's too late now.

My eyes fully close. My body has begin to shut down more. There's no life left in me. I guess it's time to say goodbye world. Maybe I will be back maybe I won't for now I'm am at rest.

My mum begins to cry, the machine starts to beep the one and final time. "Jake aged 16 died at 1:13am, Monday 16 October 2015".

I am at rest now.