5.

It is all a mess.

We are trying to bake a cake, well, not me, the rest of them are. I offered to help, but Maria insisted it would be more fun this way. Because I can bake a cake and they don't. I will be the judge later.

"No, it needs more flour than that!" Chrysa insists. "What, no! The recipe clearly says 2 cups." Maria tells her. I'm just shaking my head while Eri does the mixing.

I'm on my phone, laughing every time one of them says something. They are in the kitchen, and I'm sitting on the floor in the living room. I change songs and make a playlist, a queue on YouTube.

"Don't add more sugar. It will be too sweet." Eri tells Chrysa, who's holding the packet of sugar.

"Wait, girls, we don't have a pan." I burst out laughing once again when I heard Maria say that. "Are you sure there isn't one?" Eri asks, and Maria nods. "What are we going to do now?" Eri says, looking at the bowl of cake batter.

"Someone go see if the guys have one, I'm sure they won't be cooking at this hour." Chrysa says, "Stas you go, you've been sitting down all this time." she adds, and I roll my eyes. "Why me? You're the ones who excluded me from the activity." I say, crossing my arms. I leave my phone on the couch and look for my slides. "Doesn't matter. Go ask them." Chrysa insist, and I huff.

We are all wearing our pajamas now. Eri is wearing a cute powepuff-girls t-shirt with shorts. Maria some pinkish set of shorts and cami top. Chrysa has a grey tank top on with some bermuda shorts. I'm wearing a black oversized t-shirt and some pink shorts with cats on them.

It's still January, and it's cold outside, but inside the house, it's warm. I find my slippers. They have bears on them. I go to the door, "I will be right back." I open and go outside.

The mountain air is much colder than the city, and my legs are cold already. I'm not going back inside, though. It took me a minute to actually find the house. It was not near ours.

Once I'm outside, I can tell men stay here. They are too loud, not from any music, but they are just talking, I think. I rub my arms to bring some warmth to my body and press on the doorbell. I wait few seconds. Muffled conversations halt, and I hear someone come to the door, finally.

I look up as it opens and look away again. It's Im, with no damn shirt on. "Stas?" He asks me, so casually.

Looks like our house is not the only one with good heating. My face is almost too red, and I look back at him again, swallowing, trying to remember what I came for.

"Um...well..." I'm left staring at him the past two minutes."Does your kitchen have any cake pans? We're baking a cake. We don't have one, a cake pan." I say to him.

He scratches the back of his head, glancing behind him. "I have no idea. I want to come check?" He suggests, and I nod. Im steps back to let me pass, and I walk inside.

The layout seems exactly like ours. I see everyone in the living room, all looking at me, half of them are not wearing shirts. But it's okay, right? "Hi guys..." I say shyly and wave at them. "Hey Stas!" Minhyuk waves and stands up, not wearing a shirt. He walks over, "What are you doing here?" he asks me, "We're baking a cake, and there's no pan, I came to ask if you have one." I explain to him. Im closes the door. "You should bring us some cake. You owe me. Remember, he lowers his glance to me, and I chuckle. "If it turns out good, I'm excluded from cooking." I tell him. I know where the kitchen is, so I walk there and look through the cabinets. "Did someone say cake?" Jooheon joins us three in the kitchen. "They are baking a cake." Im explains, I look through some pots and frying pans. "I want cake." Jooheon says, and I laugh. I want cake too, Jooheon.