7.

Maria kept noticing Eri was awfully quiet while they were all talking about last night. She kept glancing at her, hoping she would look at her, but she just didn't. What did she do last night?

"Eri, can we talk?" Maria asks her. The guys look at her but say nothing. Eri nods and stands up. She keeps playing with the end of her hair, picking off any split ends she has. Maria walks inside with her and closes the door. They walk to the kitchen away from the veranda, so the boys don't eavesdrop.

"Eri, what did you do last night?" She asks and takes a bottle of table water from the fridge. "Um..." Eri mumbles. She looks like a wreck now that Maria takes a better look at her. Puffy and red eyes.

"Well, last night... I was outside with Shownu." She begins to explain. "Yes, I remember, Kihyun too. Did they do something?" Eri shakes her head no. "Can we wait until Stas and Chrysa are here, I don't want to have to explain it a hundred times." Maria nods and unlocks her phone to call Chrysa. It takes three rings before she answers, sounding like she just woke up. "Yes? What?" she says from the other end. "Can you come to the house? Eri has something to tell us. It's important to get Stas, too." Maria says, sounding very serious.

Eri sighs and goes to sit in the living room. Maria puts the bottle of water back into the fridge and goes outside. "I'm sorry guys, but we need to have a talk with the girls... we can meet later or something." She apologizes to them. They all get up from their chairs. "Yeah, no problem. Is everything okay?" Kihyun asks her. "Yeah, don't worry, just girl things." Maria lies. They get off the veranda and walk to their house.

At the house, Chrysa stretches. Jooheon is grumpy from waking up from Chrysa's ringtone. It was loud as hell. "Sorry for waking you up, but it's important." Chrysa gets up and yawns, making her way upstairs to find me. I'm not asleep, but I'm sitting with Im and Minhyuk chatting, as if last night didn't happen. None of them mentioned it, and I won't be the one to do so. I lean my shoulder on Im's and close my eyes. Im is about to say something but doesn't get the chance.

Chrysa walks in. She sighs in relief, glad she didn't walk into something else. I had to explain things, too. Chrysa did, too. "We have to go, Maria says we have to talk about something important." She says, and I nod. "Okay, I'm coming. Chrysa shoots me a glance and leaves. It's probably because I'm shirtless. "I'll see you later." I tell them and stand up. I find my shirt in the pile it is with Minhyuk's and Im's. I wear it quickly and find the hoodie Minhyuk had given me yesterday. Once I'm in it, too, wave at them and go downstairs. Chrysa must've gone back already. I open the door and walk towards our house. On the way there, I pass Shownu, Kihyun, and Hyungwon. I wave to them and tell them good morning.

I enter the house and run my hand through my hair. I see all three of them huddled in the living room. Quickly, I take a seat and look at Eri. I can see she's not okay.

"So Eri, we are all here. Can you tell us what happened?" Maria asks her. Chrysa rolls herself a cigarette and a second one for Eri. "Well...um. I don't know how to say this." She sighs. "With your own words." I say, "we won't judge you whatever it is." I add.

"I cheated on Zuho." she says, and silence falls. I look at the Chrysa and Maria, and they look back at me. For a few minutes, we sit like that. I don't know what to say yet. it looks like they don't either. "How? I mean, you love Zuho." Maria says. I rub my eyes and try to comprehend what I just heard.

"With Shownu... I kissed him last night while you all were busy." She explains, and I sigh. "Do you know why you did it? I don't remember you drinking anything." My headache was still hurting, but Eri is more important now. "Zuho and I... you see, the past few weeks have been having issues arguing." she explains further. "I didn't tell you anything because I thought it would go away quickly..."

"Oh baby, you should've told us." Maria says as she sits next to her and hugs her. Eri hugs her back. "I know..." Eri answers. "But I don't understand. You said he brought you flowers a few days ago." Chrysa says. "We had an argument the night before. He tried to say sorry but then did the same thing again. I'm at fault, too." She tells us. "I don't want to break up with him. Shownu, he is a nice guy, but it was just the moment that was right, and honestly, I was just thinking of Zuho. It wasn't even an actual kiss, just a peck." Okay, that makes it better, I think?

"Will you tell him?" Maria asks her. "He deserves to know, it was probably just the moment, you needed comfort." Maria tries to make sense of it. "Yeah... I will talk to Zuho when we get back... I need the arguing to stop. It's not healthy for either of us." Eri says, and I nod. Good thing she is sensible.

"Do that right away, though, it's won't be good if you keep it a secret." Chrysa says. "Shownu though, he's a whole dilf." She adds, and Eri laughs. We laugh with her. She isn't wrong.

"Chrysa, your turn. What is going on with Jooheon?" Eri is too quick to change the subject. But I don't blame her, I want to know just as much as she does.

"Me? Nothing? We just fell asleep." She tries to avoid the question, but we won't let her. "Chrysa, come on." Maria says, crossing her arms. "What? You saw me, I was just sleeping." She says, rolling her eyes. "Chrys." I say, looking at her.

She huffs and puffs. "Fine... I like him, okay?" She looks away. "But he is so cute, how can I not?" she lights her cigarette and takes a sip drag from it. "He really is cute, Chrysa. He is a nice guy, too." Eri says, smiling. It's been a while since Chrysa had a relationship, and this would be good for her.

"You were sleeping all night. Hyungwon took a picture of you." Maria says and shows the picture Hyungwon sent her. "What did you and Hyungwon do?" I ask Maria. I was drunk, but I remember I'm said they left together. "We went in the forest for a walk..." Maria says, literally blushing and kicking her feet. She's so cute. "Uh huh, what else happened?" Chrysa asks, we all need an answer. "We kissed." She blurts out, and I gasp. "Oh my god!" I stand up, happy for my friend.

I go to the kitchen for some water. My head still hurts, and I'm so thirsty. "Stas! Bring the whole bottle." Chrysa says, and I walk back with the bottle and four plastic cups. "Stas, it's your turn. You were half naked when I walked in." Chrysa tells me, and I gasp. "What no- well, yeah, but. Let me explain." I give everyone a cup and then give water to all. "I was drunk. Im and Minhyuk, too. Im was making a lot of drinks." I say drinking some water. "I kissed them, both." They all seemed socked. "Both? How?" Eri asks, shocked. "I don't know... they are both so nice and hot. I can't choose." I whine putting my cup down. "We didn't do anything else. We kissed, and I guess I took my shirt off, I don't know." I say shrugging. "I think we fell asleep after." I tell them, summing up my part of the night.

"Here, I thought we'd leave the city to relax, and things became more complicated." Chrysa sighs and opens her case again to make another cigarette. "At least we are having fun. That's something, right?"