11.

When the girls were dropped at home the next morning, I was already at work. Minhyuk and Im were still sleeping when I left. They'd be gone by now.

Hyungwon stayed with Maria, while the rest of them drove Chrysa and Eri to their apartment.

Once he brings her inside and sits her on the couch, "Thank you, Hyungwon." she says, he goes downstairs again to get her things. He moves then towards the bedroom, accidentally opening the wrong door. He was left startled. Im and Minhyuk asleep in my bed, cuddling.

He closes the door again and then finds Maria's actual room. He puts down the suitcase and goes back to the living room. "Comfy?" he asks her. "So much." Maria tells him "Really thank you for all the help." She tells him. "Don't worry about it."

"Are you going to go?" Maria asks him, and Hyungwon shakes his head."I will stay with you." he says,"There's no one here to help you move around. Well, Im and Minhyuk are cuddling, but I want to be the one to help."

"Im and Minhyuk are cuddling? Where?" Maria is shocked to hear. "Your friend's bedroom." Hyungwon answers. "Stas is at work. I can't believe she left them here." She laughs.

"I've never seen them cuddling before." Hyungwon admits. Maria whines, remembering it's her week to do chores around the house. "What is it?" He asks her, worried. "Nothing, I have to do chores. It's my turn this week." she says. We have split chores each week. One week is mine and one yours. Except for our bedrooms that are our own responsibility.

"I can do them. Kihyun usually cleans up, but I can do it." Hyungwon stands up and goes to the balcony looking for a broom. He comes back with it and starts sweeping the floor. The living room, kitchen, bathroom, and Maria's room Maria just sits on the couch watching him. Next on, he looks for a bucket and mop. Once he finds the items, he fills the bucket with water and then adds detergent. He carries it inside and starts from the bedroom, to the kitchen, bathroom, and then living room.

In the meantime, you pick up a call from Hwiyoung. "What do you want, Hwiyoung?" You ask ans Hyungwon looks up, hearing the name. He remembered it still. Why is that asshole calling you? He glances at you now that he has reached the kitchen. "No, you can't come over. Yeah, no, bye." Maria ends the call and turns to look at Hyungwon. He is still mopping.

"He is still bothering you?" Hyungwon asks. "He's not. He is just dumb." Maria tells him and moves herself. "Woah, be careful." He says and leaves the mop to help her move. "I'm okay, Hyungwon, I can do it by myself. "Maybe, but I want to make sure that you are okay." He tells her.

A door opens down the hall. Im and Minhyuk come out. Their hair is messy, and they are in dress pants and white shirts. They have their ties from last night around their necks. "Doing the walk of shame?" Maria asks. Im yawns and Minhyuk nods. "Stas is not here?" Im asks them. "Nope. And you stepped on the wet floor." He rolls his eyes. He has to over it again.

"She went to work." Maria says to them, and they nod. They wave goodbye and walk out the door. "What's going on with them?" Hyungwon asks, hoping Maria would have an answer. "I don't know. I guess they are a throuple now?" Maria bursts out laughing, Hyungwon doing the same. "I can't believe it, but I'm happy for them. Im had a bad last break up, and Minhyuk was too head-down with work." He explains to her. Maria nods, "They seem okay with Stas. She seems okay as well." She shrugs.

"Are you hungry?" Hyungwon asks her, and Maria nods. "Can we order something?" she asks, and he takes out his phone. He hands it to her to let her choose. Maria scrolls through the options. "Pasta?" she asks Hyungwon, and he nods. Maria smiles and presses on it. She decides on some pasta with truffle oil and gives Hyungwon the phone. He ordered some aglio e olio pasta before sending the order.

"I can send you the money- " Hyungwon shakes his head, "Don't it's on me." He tells her and stands up to go finish up the chores. He finishes up with the mopping. He empties and water and leaves the mop in the balcony again. He starts to clean any shelves and surfaces. The last thing he does is empty Maria's suitcase. It's a little awkward dealing with her things, but once he is done, the doorbell rings.

He doesn't even have a chance to sit down. He goes to the door and opens. "Thank you." He takes the bag off food and closes the door. He gets back to the couch. He opens the bag and hands Maria her box of pasta along with a fork and takes out his.

"Wait." He gets up, leaving his food on the coffee table and goes to the kitchen. He comes back with a bottle of coke Zero and two glasses. He sits back down and fills them both. "Thank you." Maria smiles and starts to eat her food, so does Hyungwon.

Once they finish their food, Hyungwon takes and throws away the empty containers.

"Hyungwon, I need to take a shower. Can you take me to the bathroom?" Maria asks him and tries to stand up. He rushes to her. "Wait here... I'll get you anything you need." He says and goes to her room.

"First drawer and second on my closet!" Maria shouts from the other room. Hyungwon opens both. Finding underwear and pajamas. He takes those to the bathroom. There's a shower and bathtub.

Hyungwon checks for warm water and then fills the tub. He adds a bathbomb and bubbly soap to make it bubbly. Then he goes to the living room. "I ran you a bath." He says and helps Maria up, bringing her to the bathroom. He sets her down and kisses her head. "I will be outside if you need anything. "Oh my god, you added bubbles, too? That's so cute, Hyungwon!" Maria squeals and nods. Hyungwon closes the door behind him and goes to sit on the couch while waiting.

"Hyungwon!" Maria yells from the bathroom, and Hyungwon rushes inside without much thought. He sees her in the bathtub. Luckily, the bubbles are covering everything. "Are you okay? You scared the shit out of me." He tells her. "Yeah, I just need some company." Maria tells him. Hyungwon rolls his eyes. He sits down on the floor. He rests his elbow on the edge of the bathtub and his head on his hand. He smiles at her. "Better?" he asks her, and Maria nods. Hyungwon rethinks it and stands up. He removes his shirt and sweatpants and socks. Acting on his impulse. Maria looks away for a moment. "What are you doing?" she asks him, Hyungwon just steps into the bathtub and sits down across from her. Her cheeks are red, and it's not because of the hot bath. "I thought I'd join you. I'd like a bath too." He says and blows some bubbles her way. Then, he leans in and kisses her. Maria kisses him back before relaxing.