15.

Maria spends the night alone. She considers calling Hyungwon to apologize, at least ask him to talk, she can figure what she'll say later. But she doesn't do any of that. Instead she texts our group chat asking us to meet. We need to spend time as the four of us, no boys. In all honestly, she was a little bit salty about her fight with Hyungwon. She does her skin care routine and sits in her room with headphones on, taking the rest of the time to herself. She decides at the end to watch a Studio Ghibli movie. Howl's moving castle. In the middle of the movie, a name appears on her phone. One she didn't want to see.

lunch, same place, tomorrow?

Maria doesn't answer the text, but she knows where he is asking her to go. They would always go there, literally every day

At the house, Eri does the walk of shame. She can't stay there tonight. As guilty as she feels, Kihyun made her feel so good. That spark she was missing. He was so attentive and so present, not a second went to waste. She took was to take the train home. Seeing Maria's texts she answered her. She agreed, they needed to have a girls  night. Take her mind off boys for a bit or she would for sure lose it. Chrysa was not answering, she is probably with Jooheon. Eri did not blame her. Things were going well with him, she is happy for her. She deserves it.

In fact, Chrysa was home, with Jooheon.  He was asleep by now, but she couldn't, with what had happened. It's fair to say Jooheon isn't shy and her neighbors probably know his name. At least no one complained.

When Eri walked in, she did not expect to see Chrysa's shoes by the door. Well almost at the door. They were scattered here and there and then some men shoes. Eri sighed, knowing Jooheon is here. She took her shoes off and left her bag near the door. Chrysa hears the door and gets up, leaving Jooheon to sleep. She walks out to Eri. She's barely dressed in underwear and Jooheon's shirt, no more.

Eri shoots her a look and Chrysa does so back. "Did you?" She asks her, "Did you?" Chrysa asks, she was there earlier when her and Kihyun gave some cheap excuses to go inside. Only a fool would hear their reasons and believe them, especially after they spent half of lunch hour undressing each other with their eyes. "I did, just couldn't back there, I wanted some privacy." Chrysa explains why she and Jooheon departed from the gathering so soon. "I don't think Kihyun really cared about privacy." Eri says, though, she did try to be quiet. Then again, everyone was outside, so it's not like everyone heard them. "Was it good?" Chrysa asks Eri and she nods "It was so good, Zuho and I have never been like that." She admits, it was not a nice thing to say, but it is the truth and she didn't want to lie to her friends. "Jooheon made me feel like a sinner, the church will burn me alive at he stake."

"We have to talk about it." Im tells Minhyuk, whom rolls his eyes. "Talk about it? I tried and you shut me down." Minhyuk tells him. They were trying to be quiet, emphasis on the trying. I was still sleeping and they did not want to wake me up. They are horrible at being quiet. I turn in my sleep, their voices are clearly angry, agitated. I blink to let the light hit my irises slowly and sit up. They haven't noticed I am awake yet. "You kissed, Im." Minhyuk says to him pointing at his chest. Im has a mirror in a corner of his room and I can see Minhyuk's glance, he is angry at Im. This is the most I have heard them talk all week. "I know we did and I- " Im starts to speak, but notices me and stops. Turning away from Minhyuk. "Stas... " Minhyuk says and I look at him, that fire in his eyes now evaporated. "This is the most I've heard you speak all week. All day even." Im turns to me as well. They don't say anything for a minute. I know they have nothing to say.

I get up from the bed and yawn, it is dark outside. "Stas, we are sorry..." Im goes to say but I shake my head "I don't want to hear you are sorry. When you figure out what the issue is let me know... I'm tired of being ignored." I say wiping away a tear from my cheek. "I guess this was all wrong." I walk to the door. "Anastasia, wait..." Im grabs my hand pulling me back, before I can reach the door. "It's not a mistake!" Minhyuk says, walking close. Im uses his thumb to wipe my eyes. "I want to go home! Please." I tell them, his grip loosens and I am able to pull my wrist free.

I walk out of the room. "Look what you did!" I hear Minhyuk yell at Im, "Me? I didn't do shit!" Im yells back at him. I stand there for a minute. "Just admit that you liked it!" Minhyuk spits at Im. After that I walked away from the door and went downstairs. Shownu and Kihyun sit there smoking. They both look at me. They can hear the two arguing in the bedroom. "They kissed?" Shownu asks me and I roll my eyes. "Minhyuk told us you idiot." Kihyun hits the back of his head. "Oh, right" Shownu says and looks at me again. I'm just standing there crying while they are being stupid. I sigh and turn around, walking to the door. I walk out and start to walk to the train station. I didn't take a car, deciding it was easier by train.

"Anastasia!" I hear someone, Minhyuk, yell my name. I don't say anything and keep walking until I reach the station. I take my card out from my pocket, I charged it again last week. I have to wait ten minutes before the train gets here. I look at my phone and see a bunch of texts. From the group chat, and the most recent ones Im and Minhyuk.

we should have a girls night

I read from the group chat and just like the text. Minhyuk was texting in the group chat he made last week.

pls come back I will take u home

damn it

call if u need anything

im sorry stas

Then Im texts in our private dms.

im sorry

we will fix this

I leave them both on read. I get in the train and rest my head against the window. At least I got to sit by the window.