16.

When I get home I kick my shoes off and leave my stuff in the entrance. I pick up my phone and go in the group chat with the boys. At least I can let them know that I'm okay.

im home

Is all I say before turning my phone off and walking to Maria's room. I knock on her door and wait for a reply. When I don't receive any I open the door and see her just watching a movie. I walk inside and just plop down on the bed next to her. "They are so dumb." I say. Maria takes her headphones off and looks at me. "Who is dumb? What happened?" she asks me and I sigh. "Im and Minhyuk, I woke up and they were fighting about them kissing, I hate feeling like this." I tell her and she pats my head before hugging me tightly. "Maybe they need some time... they have been friends for so long, this must be weird for them..." I let out a long sigh.

"If it makes you feel any better me and Hyungwon fought today." She says and I look up at her. "You did? Why?" I ask her. "He is jealous over Hwiyoung." she says and I sit up, crossing my arms. "I don't think I'm taking your side on this. You have been letting Hwiyoung back into your life... You are supposed to block him." I tell her and she sighs too. "I guess... he asked to go out for lunch tomorrow." Maria says and I'm left shocked. "Please tell me you are not going!" I tell her, "You are just going to make things with Hyungwon worse."

"I don't know, I left him on read." She says and I nod "Good leave him at that." I tell her and stand up. Hyungwon is a good guy. He wouldn't be jealous if he didn't care for you and your relationship." I add and go to the door. I want to clean my face and go back to sleep.

~

In the afternoon, I wake up, or well, I am woken up by the girls being loud. I stand up and walk out of my room. I don't know where my phone is. After I sent a text last night I just left it somewhere. "Good afternoon Stas." I hear Chrysa say and I nod. "Maria is not here?" I ask her. I know they have keys to our apartment. "She said she had somewhere to go for lunch." Eri says and I sigh as I hear that. "She went to see Hwiyoung. I can't believe her." I sit down between them and lay down, resting my head in Eri's lap. "She did what?!" They both ask and I nod. "I told her not to, he just want to get back together." I continue, telling her our conversation last night. "And you? You fucked Kihyun. I want to know more about that." Chrysa tells Eri.

Saved by the bell. It's just delivery for coffee. Eri gets up and runs to the door to open. "By the way, we agreed to go out later tonight, so just letting you know." Chrysa says and I nod. I'm down to do whatever to get my mind off of them. "Club?" I ask and she nods. Eri comes back with the coffee taking a sip from it. "As I said to you last night Kihyun was great." She says and gives Chrysa her cold chocolate. "And Zuho? What are you going to do with that?" she asks her while I just listen to them talk. "I don't know. Things are in shambles anyway." She tells us with a sigh.

Maria meets Hwiyoung at a café near his house. They would always go there for lunch, at 2pm. "I can't believe you showed up." Hwiyoung stands up to greet her. She sits down and he does after. "I can't believe it either. It won't happen again." Maria says. A server comes over and she gives her order, a cold cappuccino with medium sugar and then she orders risotto with mushrooms. "You are still with that dude?" he asks her. Maria thinks about it for a bit. "Yes, I'm still with him." She tells him and Hwiyoung rolls his eyes, looking the other way. Soon the waiter brings their food. "I don't get what you see in him. We can still remember old times." He says and places his hand on hers, thats on the table. Maria pulls hers away. "I'm not interested." She tells him and picks up her spoon to eat her food. "Then why did you come here?" He asks her, doing the same. "To tell you to stop pestering me." She looks in his eyes. "I want to be with Hyungwon all the way, but you keep texting. I need it to stop." Maria says, sure of herself. Hwiyoung nods and doesn't say anything, eating from his food.