7-actor Tobio

Yayy another day to see another of Tobio drum a roll please

.....

No you guys not gonna do the drum a roll looks at the team

Kei: That seems childish

Salt: ^

You guys are no fun at all sigh at the salt Clap Anyways we be seeing Tobio as an actor

Atsumu: Tobio-kun as an actor seems mumbles hot and cute

Shinsuke: Would we be in there as well?

Your so formal Shinsuke and Atsumu I agree what you said grin at him

Atsumu: looks away from me

Shall we begin click my finger to start

The screen shows them of Tobio in the dressing room practicing his lines for a movie which is about a guy who work to let people date him so basically like rent a boyfriend but until two guys start to fall in love deeply for each other but one of the guy can't do that because its against the rules of his job. Tobio read the script thoroughly until he hears a knock on the door as he said "Come on." as the door opens to reveal his manager as he said "Ready to set the scene Tobio and the other character."

"Hm I guess." Tobio said as he and his manager walk out of the dressing room to head to the set to meet the other person. Meanwhile the other person whose acting alongside Tobio is Shirabu Kenjiro!

Everyone except Kenjiro and the girls: WHYY HIM!

Eita: You must be mistaking ...right

Kenjiro: Why jealous grins at them

Tooru: No Tobio-chan could get better taste not with salt and especially if its in Shiratorizwa

Can I continue with the scene

Atsumu: Tobio-kun can just be with me

Everyone except the girls: In your dreams!

Kiyoko: You might as well start before the chaos turns into a battle field

Sigh Might as well

"Kenjiro! Are you excited to be playing with Tobio?" his manager asked him as Kenjiro look at his manager and roll his eyes.

"Who cares, they probably the same as the other actors." said Kenjiro

"No need to be like that, besides the role you be playing is the guy whose renting a boyfriend because your ex invited you to a party while for Tobio he be-"

"I know he has to be the guy whose going to be the boyfriend." Kenjiro cut of his manager sentence but continue what he said of what left him "And I know the plot there's no need for you to tell me." Kenjiro blankly stare at his manager.

His manager sweat drop at Kenjiro saltiness and his stare as they made it to the set until Kenjiro can't help to stare at Tobio whose talking to the director and his manager. While Kenjiro manager trying to get his attention "Kenjiro!" Kenjiro doesn't want to look away from the beauty.