21- Ninja Tobio

Heheh this is sure is exciting, now its time for Tobio to be a ninja 

Kei: Just shut up and start 

Shoyo: YEAH

Tadashi: I'm quite curious to see Tobio as an ninja 

Everyone: ^

Jeez I was gonna show it to you, but I guess some salt decide to be salty asf  then I won't show

Atsumu:  Great glassess-kun

Kenjiro: Unbelieveable just show us, I rather not beg 

Tetsuro: Well I would beg to see Kageyama as a ninja 

Koutaro: I agree with my bro

I'm just gonna ignore that and start this 

The screen shows up to them all once again. It shows them a mansion that can fill up a zoo as you can see inside they have two families line, really close as well even their children get along well and those two families whose blood of a ninja in their vines that protect the emperor throughout the years. Those two families are the Kurokos and the Kageyamas. 

You can see that they're having a meeting to discuss if their children want to continue their legacy or not. 

"Tobio...Tetsuya."

Tobio and Tetsuya look at their parents with curious expression on their faces as Tetsuya spoke up "Yes, Kageyama-san."

"What is it Otōsan?"

Tobio father smile as he clear his throat to speak "We want to know if you both want to continue our legacy as ninjas or you can chose your own path." 

Tobio look at Tetsuya as Tetsuya look at Tobio then they both look back at the adults as Tobio reply "We want to chose our own path, but if something goes wrong we can help." 

Tetsuya nod his head agreeing with Tobio.

The adults let out small smile then nodded their head agreeing of what Tobio said as Tetsuya father spoke up "Okay since we know that kids want to chose their own path but remeber just be careful in public." 

They nodded while Miwa shake her head at her baby brother and Tetsuya. 

"No matter what we work together if things gone wrong!"

-Time skip-

As Tobio and Tetsuya grown up they decide to be ninja to help in the shadows even though with their skills is paranormal to any ninjas that they know but as time moves forward as they concentrat on their studies in different high school, sadly.

Two childhood friends do contact each other to talk about who they met and telling each other how their new friends are.