23- Hunter Tobio

Woohoo time for another universe , aren't you lot excited to see this one

Hiroo: Just get on with it 

Kuguri: Wow your curious 

Tetsuro: You snakes better shut up 

Daisho: Make me rooster

Keiji: Okay thats enough 

Suga: Aww

Daichi: Seriously Suga

Suga: It was getting interesting

Kei: Yeah I was ready for blackmail

Salts: ^

Anyways moving on and ignoring these lot

Shoyo: 'These lot' they say ouch

The screen appears to show a dark figure sitting inside a room fill with cameras of an island where all the missing people are from different countries as this figure smirk at the screen as the figure watch this particular screen of someone with  black hair is cropped short, with a fringe that hangs just above those beautiful blue eyes as that person is Kageyama Tobio. 

As for Tobio who seems to be nervous as he looks around him and saw a bag with food, bottle of water, and few other nessarcy things that could be important and maybe to try leave this isolated island that no one has ever heard of and middle of the ocean until Tobio heard a ding ding sound across the island. 

Tobio thought 'Whats going on? Where am I? What is this place?'

The figure spoke through the speakers "Hello contestant welcome to the game hunted! Basically in this game someone will find you and hunt you down, but if you contestant didn't get caught well that good to know. Must be wondering where you are well? That's a secret, now let the game begin!" 

Tobio blue eyes widen in shock and fear course through his body as he realise that he was kidnap against his own will and now someone will have to hunt us, it just like a game of hide and seek. As Tobio sigh, don't want to do this but unfortunately have no choice to play the game. 

Time skip 

Tobio wandering around the island as he uses his senses to hear, see and feel if anyone is near until he heard.

Gun shots!

Tobio heart leap out in panic afraid as he start climbing the trees as he look down below, luckily he could see lot from above as he saw a girl dead few couple of aways as Tobio glup down nervously, hoping his not next and just want to go back home to play volleyball, with his teammates, himself and Hinata usual banter, hearing Suga and Asahi even Daichi, Tsukishima being salty ass and Yamaguchi being Yamaguchi, Tanaka and Noya being idiots, Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita shaking their heads at Tanaka and Noya, Kiyoko and Yachi smiling at us even coach Ukai and Takeda sensei telling them with his poetry speech. Tobio misses them so much wishing how, why and who.  Sadly, Tobio doesn't have answers wishing someone will give him some. 

 Time skip 

It raining heavily as Tobio running away because now his the only one in the island as he trips as he heard chuckling as Tobio freezes as he turn his head slowly and show a person wearing a purge mask. 

Tobio tears coming down in fear as the mask person comes slowly to Tobio as the person wipe Tobio tears as the figure then reply in the same lanaguage as him "I find you my prey, now your mine."  

End of screen

Everyone: ....

Shirofuke:  Why does this feel

Kiyoko: No we have minors here

Suga: WHO DARE THAT PERSON KIDNAP OUR YOUNGEST 

Asahi: he have tears and sniffle

Shinsuke: Are you alright

Asahi: I be okay

Tetsuro: Well damn

Tooru: Wait Tobio-chan only miss Karasuno no fair

Do I have to remind you of what you did 

Tooru: ... no

Anyways I will show you the next but it be a surpise heheh

Kei: Seriously god or whatever you are, when can we go back

Hmm I don't know yet, there's a lot of multiuniverse of Tobio 

Keiji: But who is the figure and the other one with the camera

Ahh who knows 

Satori: So you won't tell us who is that

Wakatoshi: It does feel unfair

Life ain't fair for you lot but the other gods like Tobio Kageyama, like myself included 

Kenji: Well one figure wearing mask feels like yandere would do, feel suited for someone here

Atsumu: IT BETTER NOT BE ME, I WON'T DO THAT TO TOBIO-KUN

Anways ignoring them 

Everyone except the girls: RUDE MUCH!