10- Ice skater Tobio

Hehe another day and another universe, you guys excited or what

Umm guys are you still there

....

Fine you guys want the hard way

I have Tobio pictures of wearing a maid

Everyone except the girls: WE ARE HERE!

Alisa: Wow they all came

Hana: Well they're simps

Kaori: Yep to our bestie off course

Boys: SINCE WHEN TOBIO/KUN/CHAN/KAGEYAMA IS YOUR BESTIE

Yukie: Since always including the author

Lev: Author tilts his head Ohh you me-

Click my finger to make Lev silence Shh Lev there's no time for that

Kiyoomi: Wtf

Komori: I'm scared...

Ohh you should be smile evilly

Everyone except girls: shivers

Now shall we click my finger to begin the screen

The screen shows Tobio whose practing ice skating his the first year skater figure in Japan for boys as he jumps up to twirl as he land gracefully on the ice as his chest heave up and down from the pace and the music that is in the similar pattern as his hear beat.

As he saw the time on the clock his blue eyes widen as he glide to the gate and gets out of the ice rink as he take is skates off to change them into school shoes, ahh yes forgot to mention his also starting his first high school in Nekoma.

Everyone except the girls and Nekoma: WHAAAAT!

Nekoma: felt smug but doesn't show it to the others

Tooru: That ain't fair!

Akira: I can't believe I'm saying this but...his right

Tooru: KUNIMI-CHAN HOW MEAAN

Anyways ignoring them

Tobio change into his uniform as he sigh then grab his stuff to head to Nekoma wonder what the school going to be like, as he frowns a bit as he remembers to join the club as he thought 'Great...I also have to join a club but what if I told the teacher that I have ice skating...wait would they think it be weird for a guy...' as he was having mental crisis in his mind he accidently bump into someone back as Tobio rub his nose then glares at the person as the person turns around to see who bump into him which happens to be... Kuroo Tetsuro!

Tetsuro saw the 5 ft 6 tall boy whose glaring at him as he said "Ahh sorry about that! I'm in the way."

"No shit sherlock.." Tobio mumbles to himself while Tetsuro heard him mumble as he grins to Tobio as he blink to realize he heard what he said as he walks away before Tetsuro could say anything to him.

Tobio blushes in embarrassment of what he mumble to someone he doesn't know even though he does admit Tetsuro is hot, he then shake his head as he goes find his homeroom which he did find as he goes in to sit down at the back as he sit down and look outside the window to wait for introduction and blah blah.

Time move forward

Tobio goes to vending machine to buy his milk which he does as he walk out of school to go to ice rink to practice his moves, as he near the gate on the way out he heard a shout "Hey you! Blueberry!" Tobio frowns as he shake his head as he keep moving ignoring the shout probably talking to someone else.

"BLUEBERRY!" Tobio turns around and saw rooster head along with a pudding and the rest of the volleyball teams as Tobio rise his eyebrow up at him wondering why the hell you call him blueberry, Tetsuro grins and said "Finally you stop."

"Well your the one screaming so who wouldn't stop." Tobio replies with his arms cross his chest as he look at them all as Tobio continues "Do you need something?"

"Join our club!" Tetsuro said while the guys look at their captain shock, even Tobio.

"Sorry no I told teacher I won't and I gave them a why I couldn't." Tobio said then bows and leaves.

Time move forward

Tobio getting ready for the coemption for Beijing Ice skating as he take a deep breath as he heard the speaker calls out his number and name as he head out to rink while everyone saw on TV cheering him on from the other side as Tobio memory of everyone he meet as he smiles a bit as he skates as he done the twist, turns and the jumps but lands perfectly on the ice.

As Tobio finishes everyone from the stand cheers loudly and throws gifts and flowers to the ice rink as Tobio bows down to the audience while his coach can't help to feel proud for Tobio and how far he comes.

End screen

Tetsuro: Thats it the end

Kenma: Yes Kuroo it just said on the screen

Haijme: Kageyama did well

Koushi: I agree

Keiji: Yeah he should be proud

Shoyo: But what about volleyball!

Kei: Is volleyball always in your head? Wait don't answer that roll his eyes

Anyway next one is Tobio on a skateboard woohoo

Rin: Wonder whose going to be on there

Atsumu: I hope its me

Osamu: We gonna find out

Kenji: I'm totally gonna take him out when we finish this whisper to himself

Yutaro: When will I be on there mumbles to himself