12-photographer Tobio

Here we are for Tobio as a photographer and for you guys as a model, isn't it exciting and thrilling smiles

Kiyoko: Yes since we saw Tobio as a model

Hitoka: Defiently I remeber Tobio help me with some ideas with art

Tadashi, Shoyo and Kei: WHAAA REALLY!/ I never knew king is artistic/ Wow I want to see it

Hitoka: nods at Tadashi to show him when come back to their world

Wonder who it be on there grin slightly

Toru: Well I do hope I'm on there

Atsumu: Mhm same

Nobuyuki: But haven't you already be on the screen already...um Oikawa

Toru:....

Issei: He has, he just wants to have the camera on him

Takahiro: Yeah he doesn't want the rest to be next

Haijme: I been wondering why you guys were quiet

Takahiro: We were just observing

Aoba johsai except Takahiro and Issei:.....

Anyways lets get a move on, shall we

The screen appears, as it shows Tobio taking a picture of the night sky. He and the rest already graduate from high school in America, now Tobio is working to take pictures so he can sell them and earn money for food espically curry with egg on top and milk, other things that his sister sometimes helps him buy things. Anyways after he took the picture he has taken he then decide to take a break as he goes inside his sister husband cafe. Tobio walks in the door to the cafe...

"Hey Tobio!" sister husband said whose just place the last pastry inside the counter as he heard the bell and saw Tobio walks through the busy cafe as inside the cafe has some elderly, children and teenagers talking among themsleves in the warm envrionment.

"Hi, can I get?"

"Milk and mochi cookies right."

Tobio smiles a little and nods as he waits to get his drink and cookie when he heard someone whose talking as he turn his head to and saw two people a man and a women who seems to discussing about need some photographer to help them shoot for these model. Tobio bite his lip a bit until his brother-in-law came and saw and said "Whats wrong, Tobio?"

Tobio look at his brother-in-law and look at the people who needs a photographer as brother-in-law follow Tobio eyes to lead to them as he realise that he wants to help them "You can talk to them, Tobio. Besides your photographer you can gain more money by your skills." Tobio seems hesitate at first but after hearing what his brother-in-law say he decide he can do it.

"Yeah your right, I do it!"

Tobio then walk up the man and women as he about to open his mouth to speak as the two people stop talking and saw Tobio as to face him wondering what he wants to say.

"I can be the photographer if you wish too."

The women then stands up with a grin reply "Really!"

Tobio blinks then nod at her as the man let out a hmm thinking 'We got ourselves a photographer! Thats good.' as the man said "Welcome to the team...um."

"Kageyama Tobio."

Time skip

At the studio Tobio and the crew is setting up as the models who are...

Issei Matsukawa, Lev Haiba, Akinori Konoha, Taichi Kawanishi, Yuji Terushima and Heisuke Riseki. These six models is coming together to take a pictures for the advistisement of the product that the studio have for the shops. As we wait for them to come, which Tobio glad as the people around do their job as they saw the six models talking, nodding or whatever as he didn't bother to observe them as he getting the camera ready as he speaks "Can one of the models please come along with the product to match with the colour?" As the model- Heisuke Riseki who have the product which is a perfume that match the outift and his eyes as Tobio instruct him how to pose which he follow as Heisuke saw the blueberry telling him to pose he can't help to be enchanting by his looks when he walk in. Issei Matsukawa saw the blueberry as he walks in through the door along with the other models he can't help to think 'His cute!' As he picks up the item his going to take as he goes to pose as well. Yuji Terushima glance at Tobio as he saw how slender his body is as he check him out up and down a bit as he looks away hoping Tobio didn't see his blush face. Akinori Konoha got the outfit his going to wear for the shoot along with the others as he get the item that match with it as he thought 'His quite different, but it does make him interesting enough!' as he pose in front of the camera to listen for instruction to the blueberry. Taichi Kawanishi got into postion as he look at Tobio as he saw how long his eyelashes are that makes him look like a girl as he shake his head to listen to what Tobio instruct him to do as he done with the others. Lev Haiba grins excitedly for this shoot (defiently not because of Tobio) as Tobio told him to sit down while holding the item in elegant way.

Tobio focusing and instructing them how to pose and taking picture for each of the models as he done he said "Good work!" He bow down which they follow as they go to change clothes as Tobio look through the picture he took as he let out hum sound as he seems pleased with the outcome as he show it to the lady and man he met in cafe before as they seem happy with the outcome as well as they put his name down and gave him money after his hard work as he goes out not before he bump into them again.

"Ahh hello...again."

"Your that photographer that done our shoot." reply Lev

"Y-yeah.." Tobio stutter a bit as Lev excitement.

"Don't mind him, his always like that." said Issei, Tobio then nod at him.

"So where are you going?" question Akinori

"To go buy grocery then go home to sleep." said Tobio

"Can we come with?" Taichi hoping that Tobio let them come with because want to be near him and getting to know him.

"Well you do have fans so it be hard...." hesitate Tobio as he sigh "But you can walk with me there, if you want too."

"Yea we would like that." reply Heisuke with a smile on his face.

"Lets go!" claims Yuji with a grin on his face.

End of scene

Yuji: I'm happy I'm on there

Lev: Same

Issei: Yeah

Taichi: Glad to be with the blueberry

Heisuke: smiles at the scene he saw

Akinori: Damn its sad it has to be short but its totally worth it!

Everyone except girl: jealous at them