ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕

____

____

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"ꜱᴏ ꜱʟᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇɴɴɪᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰɪᴢᴢʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪɴx ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴍᴀɴ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇꜱ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴʟʏᴄᴀɴꜱ"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Flikies fly over the pleasant and picturesque countryside, with rolling hills and blue skies as far as the eye can see. The terrain is broadly flat, with many roads that wind through the landscape, leading to a distant horizon. The landscape consists of lush vegetation, tall grasses, bright flowers, and blooming trees. In the background, the mountains loom, providing a sense of scale and expense.

The area was perfect. A relaxing temperature sat in the air as a simple breeze flew through it. The draft would only be partly interrupted when an orange/red blur sped along an open road. The blur flew through multiple blushes before using its speed to destroy many large rocks in its way.

After destroying a larger stone, the blur stopped to reveal a black hedgehog with red stripes. Its red eyes coast the area as its glare remains high.

Soon, he's off again, destroying and smashing every rock or pebble around him. Skating around the area like an Olympic, he raced around like a bullet- eyes sharp and ears high.

As he destroys another large rock, a sudden green light fills his vision. The hedgehog winches and uses a gloved hand to cover his face before lowering it at the sight of a relatively oversized, green emerald floating a few feet off the ground. It emitted a slight glow and beckoned the black hedgehog closer with unknown energy.

"A Chaos Emerald." The ebony animal spoke, its voice gruff and deep. It picked up the emerald as an awarding smirk grew on its face. "There you are."

Holding the Chaos Emerald high, the hedgehog shouted, "Chaos Control!" before its body disappeared like it wasn't even there.

.

The hedgehog reappeared in a whole different area. It stood in the middle of a grassy plain, the warm sun on its skin and the wind in its fur. It let the moment wash over them, the peace and serenity of the environment a calming balm for his soul.