ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕝𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕘𝕘 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖

____

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛʟʏ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀɪᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇxᴄᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ?

ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢɪʀʟ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴅʟᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They chatted, laughed, and shared as they walked through the field. The sun shone, the grass was green, and the air was fresh. They conveyed stories, they gabbed, and they talked about everything and anything.

One of the friends turned to the other, their smile remaining as stoic as before. "(NY/N)?"

The pink and green cow turned toward her friend beside her with a questioning smile. She hummed and tilted her head to see all of the other's face.

"If- and this is a big if- the Eggman army took over, can you promise me you'll stay on my side?"

(NY/N)'s eyes widened. "Huh??" She let out a surprised giggle as she moved her hair out of her face. "Of course, I'll stay with you! I'd be mad joining Eggman's side, Shinobu!"

The purple sugar glider smiled, took the cow by the hand, and ran off. She dragged the confused (NY/N) away from the path into the woods, expertly dodging any incoming branches and vines blocking their new path.

"Where are we going?" (NY/N) peeked over from behind Shinobu's shoulder. Her dot-eyed face jumped from their linked hands to the side of her butterfly-loving friend.

"Well, all this talking has gotten me hungry, so we're heading to the city to eat out!"

The girl's eyes widened as a happy smile spread across her face. "Really!?" Her tail began to sway; her yellow bell accessory jingling due to its movement.

"Yup!" Shinobu turned her head and gave (NY/N) a closed-eye smile. Her face was bright and happy, like a complete mirror of (NY/N)'s excitement. "Besides-"

"- you need some food to wash down all the lies you'll tell for me!"

.

.