ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 - 𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥?

____

____

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʟᴇɢꜱ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ɪᴛ

ʙᴜᴛ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɪ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ, ɪ, ɪ"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They were walking through a heavy metal hallway, the sound of their footsteps reverberating off the walls. The hallway was dimly lit and eerily quiet, the only noises were the occasional clanging of metal and the faint hum of machines.

The hallway seemed to go on forever, the end seemingly out of reach.

"(NY/N)!"

The cow squeaked and turned around quickly, frightened by the call of her name. "I'm coming, sir!" (NY/N) began running through the metal hallway.

She took a tight turn and clicked her heels. The woman's shoes transformed into rollerskates, the wheels spinning and whirring with each step. The rollerskates felt light and nimble, like an extension of her body as she glided down the hall.

(NY/N) stopped in front of a steel door. She took a breath and input the password on the keypad to her right. The door opened with a loud sound of metal on metal. Despite how many times she tried to oil the door, it remained this way, much to her disappointment.

She creped into the room cautiously and bowed on her knees, head resting on the cold floor. "You asked for me, Dr. Don't?"

 Don't?"