ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 - 𝕌𝕟𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖

____

____

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ

ꜱᴄᴀʀʏ? ᴍʏ ɢᴏᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ

ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅꜱ

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The verdant garden is bathed in sunlight as the rays stream through the thick leaves and tree bark layers above. The grass grows in thick mats of deep green, the scent of it filling the air with a soothing aroma. The forest, meanwhile, stands like guardian walls, the trees and bushes standing sentry against the outside world.

Except, there was no outside world.

Trees layered on by more trees surrounded one of the only areas with the sun creeping through. To the garden, it was heavenly- what kind of plant wouldn't love the scenery? But to the mobian mind, it was choking.

No soul can be seen for miles, yards. It was absolutely suffocating feeling the hands of loneliness grab at your neck and grip it with the same strength as the greenery around you.

She tried to ignore that though-- and by she, I mean Minsor the Cow.

This poor lady has been trapped here for ages. 'It's alright though,' she tells herself, 'It could be way worse.'

Dressed in a cottage-fitting outfit, Minsor was making her rounds around the garden; watering flowers, sweeping the pathways, touching up bushes. This is what she did every day. Over and over again. For who knows how long.

Painful. That's all it was.

She couldn't remember the last time she wasn't in her thoughts; in her mind thinking and worrying about what she should do and what she could change.

"Augh!"

Except for when she visited.

Minsor was immediately on her feet when she heard the distinct grunt of pain. She didn't need to make it a foot without the pink hedgehog rounding the corner and into her garden. Thorn Rose. Her best friend? Her worst nightmare? Minsor questions that herself.

"Rose," the cow carefully and cautiously walks over, "what's wrong?"

"Damn, Scavengers... They keep hurting the forest. They're tiring out Birdie and destroying everything they come across!" The hedgehog sneers, her hand-made hammer swinging slightly from her evident rage. Minsor took a small step back and placed her hands on her chest as small worms of fear seeped into her mind. 'Please- Please, don't take this out on me.'