Chapter Nine

The fire died down and I tipped the barrel into a small hole and watched the ashes fall. Satisfied, I put everything where I found.

I walked back in my my sisters house. "Alright, it's all done and taken care of. Let me know if anyone else try's anything."

"Thank you so much," she sighed.

Any time," I respond. "Oh, you still have that dagger I gave to you, right?"

"Yep," Saskia pulled out a dagger in a leather scabbard. She unsheathed it and the blade was silver and eight inches. The handle was black, and about three and a half inches.

"Good. Don't be afraid to use it," I told her. "I have to go clean up. Be safe, love you."

"Thanks, again. Love you too," Saskia replied and went back to studying.

I started my car and went back to my house. Knowing that Evan and Kolton are in hell I felt relieved.

Call me insane, cold, ruthless. Anything. I don't feel guilt. I do this for a reason and if anyone has a problem with it they can suck it.

I pulled up to my drive and walked into my house and went straight for my kitchen.

In my top cabinet I grabbed the vinegar and baking soda then started running the hot water. I quickly changed into an old black sweater and random gray sweat pants I don't care getting dirty.

Getting a big bowl I poured the vinegar and dish soap in the hot water and grabbed a sponge.

Now kids, don't ever use bleach to clean up blood. It will leave behind intact hegoglobin.

I start on the floor. I don't care the most about the walls I can just paint over them.

I'm about half way done then I find one of Koltons finger on the ground. Picking it up and examining it I relized it was his ring finger.

Hmm, wouldn't make the worst necklace.

I finish an hour later and call it a day.