Chapter Fifteen

For the third time in 2 days I strained somebody in the chair. I sat in the chair in the corner waiting for Adron to wake up. Thirty minutes later he lifts up his head. Looking around trying to be aware of his surroundings he finally realizes what's going on.

"Really?" Adron asked, gesturing to his hands. I shrugged, "Hey, man, you're the one who came to my house," I replied.

"Yeah, to offer you a job."

"How the fuck do you know who I am?"

He went silent. "You could be making this easier if you'd actually use your words," I suggest. "You're worse than a kindergartener." Adron just stared at me.

"Whatever," I sigh and stand up. "You could've at least put up a fight. That was too easy."

"Then let me out and we can fight," Adron said.

"Nah."

Adron rolled his eyes. I picked up the lighter I brought. I faced him so he could see what I was holding. Instead of begging for mercy like others he just had an annoyed look on his face. "I'm taking this isn't your first time?" I inquired, in more of a sarcastic tone.

Again, no answer.

Taking out his left arm I pulled the lighter's trigger and I let the flame touch his arm. Instead of screaming he tensed up, squeezed his eyes shut, and made no sound. I can tell that it was hard to not make a big reaction.

I could start to smell of Adrons flesh burning and the epidermis turned red. Letting the flame stay intact with his skin causing a second degree burn and was starting to blister.

After holding it for a couple of seconds I brought the flame down. Ardon was still tensing up but after a couple of seconds he relaxed more. He stared at the burn, still speechless. He honestly didn't seem too bothered by it.

Trying a different approach I grabbed the same knife I used for Kolton and on the same arm started slowly dragging it down from his shoulder.

I could hear his skin tearing and blood rushing out. The salty smell of the red liquid came. This time Adron did scream. He tried to strain it but failed. Smiling at his pain, I brought the knife all the way down to his wrist. Blooding was flowing from the wound.

I leaned with my hands on the table, getting closer to his face, "Bud, you'd both be doing us a favor if you would just tell me the answer."

I swear for a second his cheeks got redder. "Are you blushing?" I asked, confused. Adron started getting defensive and just got redder, "What?! No!" He started getting flustered.

"Mm-hmm."

"Look, I wasn't," he said. "And no." I shrugged, "Works for me." "At least let me tell you what I want and what I'll pay," he says.

"You want me to kill your boss and you'll pay greatly," I say for him, remembering what Alastor.

"How do you-"

"How do you know my name?"

"Fuck you."

"I could say the same thing," I responded. Grabbing the acetone from the corner I dumped it on the knife. "Please tell me your just cleaning it," Adron commented. "Nope, good guess though," I replied.

Switching his arms from the chains, Adron fliches and I started working from the shoulder again, this time going slower. Adron screamed from the burning acetone in his blood stream and as soon as I get to his elbow he yells, "SHIT! FINE! I GOT IT FROM A FUCKING DREAM!"