2

*3 years later*

Kyle's pov

I woke up around 7 am because i need to go to school. I'm now 17 and in 12th grade (idk if that's good tho) i put some baggy blue jeans on and a oversized basic white tee on with my normal green hat and orange jacket.

I ran downstairs and said hi to my parents. My parents are such good parents to be honest they care about me and ike alot and since i came out (I'm gay btw) they act so much more sweet towards me. I don't know if thats a good or bad thing tho but i don't care.

I ate my breakfast and packed my bag and put on my navy blue converse. I said bye to my parents and ike and started walking to the bus stop. Since my fight with stan stan stopped taking the bus to school. Since he refused to be close to a faggot. I don't know how he comes to school now i think he just convinced his parents to bring him to school and i think that worked for the past 3 years but not today. I saw someone standing at the bus stop. He had some baggy dark blue jeans on with red comverse and a brown jacket with a blue and red hat on. That's when i realised it was stan. I froze when i saw him looking at me. I started panicking but i still managed to walk next to him. We said nothing. Later kenny and cartman started walking towards us. "oh the jew and the hippie are back together" cartman said happy. "Shut up cartman we're not together" i said angrily. "Yeah cartman I'm with wendy and you KNOW that" stan said. He sounded much older since the last time i heard him talk. He actually grew taller then me i never noticed that. Stan and wendy are still on and off at their relationship and they're the most popular couple at school.

I started talking to kenny. Me and kenny are really close now just like best friends. He really understands me alot and he's also gay he's with butters now and i think that they're the cutest couple in the school. I saw the bus coming and i walked in. Kenny really wanted to sit next to butter and i said it was okay.

I signed cause the only seat left was next to stan. I sat next to him and he gave me a look. "Why are you sitting here" he asked. "There's no other place to sit and I'm not gonno stand so live with it" i said and did a earbud in my ear. I chose evil by melanie martinez. (Sorry i have a obsession with melanie).

Stan's pov

I walked in the school. It's a really big school to be honest bigger than my first school. I walked to my locker. My locker was still next to kyle. Me and kyle don't talk anymore. Its been 3 years. I kinda really miss him.

I signed when i saw wendy walking towards me. Me and wendy are still together but i don't think i like her anymore. But come one we've been the most popular couple since 4th grade what should i do. If i break up with her the whole school will absolutely be angry with me. "Hi stan what's up why are you looking so sad" she asked worried. "Nothing i just.. c-can we maybe talk" i asked her. She frowned. "Uh sure i guess what do you want to talk about" she said. "Uhh can we maybe do that in somewhere private" i asked. "Oh sure we can go to the janitors closed" she winked at me. "Sure" i said with a smile.

She took my hand in mine and started walking towards the janitors closet. She closed the door and pulled her lips towards mine. I gently pulled her off me. "No wendy i meant talking are you deaf" i said angry. "Oh s-sorry stan" she said. She looked down. "Look wendy it's just that i don't have any feeling for you anymore and i think i want to break up with you it's just that i think i like someone else" i said. "Oh uhh wh-whos your crush" she asked

Author's note.

725 words. Who's stan's crush or is he just lying idk idk
-bye lol