5

Stan's pov

"Stan kyle and their parents are almost there we want to go at the same time" my mom said. I nodded and got my back. I'm still so angry with kyle saying that everything is my fault when most of it is his fault but he's just to stupid to realise that.

I looked out the window and say the broflovski's car parking infront of my house. I signed and put my shoes on.

Me and my parents were going outside. "Hey kyle do you maybe want to sit in our car then you don't have to be with the younger kids since ike is going with firkle i thought that you could maybe be with stan to have fun so it won't be boring" my mom asked kyle.

Kyle went red and froze. "Uhh i don't know i think that my parents ne-". "It's fine kyle we don't need you here go with stan" my dad said. Kyle looked at his mom and she nodded. He signed and got his bags from his car to mine. I know he hated the idea to sit in a car with me for 2 hours straight. But he couldn't say no cause that'll sound weird to his parents.

He sat in his seat and put on his seatbelt. He looked out of the window. I tried to say something but i know that he will just get angry with me and he's listening to music.

"K-kyle" i said. He signed and took out his earbud. "What" he said and looked at me with a annoyed face. "What uhm what are you listening to my?" i asked. "Wanna listen with me?" He asked me with a noticeable fake smile. "Sure" i said as i took his other earbud. I put it in my ear and i heard the song lovers rock by tv girl.

(Good song + artist you should listen). "You have good taste in music" i said. He smiled at me. This time it was a real smile. I looked out of the window and the ride went on.

Kyle's pov

I blushed at the fact that stan said that my music was good. God hes just to how do i say it FUCKING CUTE. We arrived at the woods and got out of the car. Alot of people camp here. I got out of the car still blushing like crazy. Stan still had my earbud in. Now light shower was playing by melanie martinez.

Author's note

Short chapter cause I'm tired but im probably still gunna write just 1 chapter i think.
- buh byee